READ THE SEPARATE BOOK

****Okay okay y'all are getting antsy about me dragging this on, so here ya have it. The final showdown.
I'm splitting this up into multiple chapters, so this is part 1 ****

I pulled away from Ronnie after a few minutes, rubbing my eyes and sniffling. I nodded to the officers and I walked in front of them, trying not to think about how they looked at me like I was....well....disturbed. I didn't look anyone in the eyes, I just took deep breaths, trying to calm down as I walked closer and closer to the forest.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I-I don't know what could happen. I-I didn't search Him for His phone, He could have called a friend and gotten out, and He's hiding in the forest for me to come back so He can kill us all.

I jumped at every sound, glanced in fear at every tree, convinced that He was hiding behind it. Ronnie held my hand, and I squeezed it when I felt scared, which was practically every second. I walked through the familiar forest, glancing at the trees, and I swear I could still see dried up blood from when He slammed me against them. I was shaking terribly, taking uneven breaths.

Nobody said anything, they just silently followed me. But when Hotchner silently drew his gun, leading the others to taking out theirs, I knew that there was some reality to my fears. It was very possible that something was about to go down. I just hoped Hotchner shot Him before He could hurt anyone.

If He went after Ronnie....I would shield Ronnie with my body, take the hit for Ronnie. I wouldn't let Him hurt Ronnie. Not again. I would not fail Ronnie this time.

I tried to push away the memories, the flashbacks, the fears. When I got to the deep, deep forest and saw the mound of rocks, now less piled up and more of a toppling mess, I tried to stand up taller, but I knew I wasn't fooling anyone. Tears were pooling from my eyes, and my hands shook like an earthquake was going on inside me.

And really, an earthquake kind of was going on in my body. The memories swirled around in my head like a tornado, ripping my insides apart and making me quake and shiver.

Everything was falling apart inside my head, my legs weren't working the way they were supposed to and I kept stumbling and I had to force myself to take every step. I just tried to focus on Ronnie's hand in mine. His hand was the only thing that was keeping me together right now.

I stopped a few feet away from the mound, taking breaths and staring at the rocks. There was hardly any rocks on it anymore. How had He even managed to do that? The thing was at least 7 feet deep! He couldn't be tall enough to have jumped, could He?

I knelt down shaking, and started shoving the rocks off of it. I knew He was still alive when I heard a commotion underneath me. I guess He had heard the rocks moving.

"Hello? Hello! Someone please, help me! This crazy woman pushed me into the ground and locked me down here! Please, she stabbed me and I'm stuck! Please, I'm a doctor"

I could hear Him yelling, and I started to hyperventilate. I was in for it, He was terribly angry. His voice was calm and collected, but I recognized the angry tremble in His words. And I was terrified, terrified because I knew that He was a master at manipulating people.

He had a way about Him, something special that just drew you in, made you want to be close to Him. I knew He would use His most powerful abilities to sway the cops. He could turn them against me....and I would be back where I started! I was better off dead!

I was shaking and my breaths were getting heavier, louder. I was a heaving mess of terror, and I couldn't move except for the wracking shudders that were going through my body.

Morgan leaned down next to me and put a hand on my shoulder, and Ronnie pulled me up and hugged me to him. I hid myself under his arm and watched as Morgan cleared the last of the rocks. All throughout it, He was yelling up at us.

He would be furious when He saw me.

Morgan pulled up the latch, and light flooded into the hole.

I inhaled sharply in fear and clutched to Ronnie, squeezing his shirt in my hands. He wrapped his arms around me and held me closer to him.

Hotchner walked up to the hole and shined the light on his gun into the hole.

He looked up, first in relief. But the relieved look on His face was quickly wiped away.

He looked confused, shocked, as He stared down the barrels of 6 guns.

Hotchner, Morgan, and Reid were there, and the rest of their team, P-Prentiss and RJ, no, JJ. And the towns sheriff insisted on coming with us.

"John Hastings? This is the FBI, and you're under arrest for battery, attempted murder, and kidnapping"