READ THE SEPARATE BOOK

**** ahhhhh please don't give up on this story, don't give up on me! I promise it won't be like this forever, just a while.

I understand if you no longer read it because you don't like it or because it's stressful and painful or something, but please if you could, if you would, please continue reading

Also, I will be including Charlie in this later, cause he's so cute XD I just haven't included him yet because FIR went on 2 tours back to back so Charlie is staying with B-Lay for now****

I woke up in terror, clutching my heart and gasping, my heart rate and breathing catastrophically faster than was probably safe.

H-He was back! He was back!

Shhh, no, no calm down, He's gone and He's not coming out....!

N-no! He said He would kill me, He's going to kill me, you don't understand!

No, god no stop it! Stop! He's gone, He's gone and He's not coming back! He's never coming back, just breathe!

Heroin, I need heroin.

No! No you don't! Resist it! Wake Ronnie up, tell him! Don't go out, don't do it!

I-I can't tell anyone! I can't!

Yes you can, we can, tell Ronnie, just wake him up and say it, it's that easy. He can help you, he will help you!

I turned to look at Ronnie. He was curled up with his arm under the pillow, his muscles flexed even in sleep.

I-I'm sorry Ronnie....

I'm so sorry.

He looked so exhausted; I knew I kept him up at night with my night terrors, and kept both of us up with my nightmares.

I caused him so much trouble.....

I can't possibly tell him, he would fall apart. I already cause so many problems, I can't add to them...this would be the last straw to make him break.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, leaning into his face for a second, breathing deeply.

I'm sorry Ronnie.....

I stood up and slipped on some shoes, pulling on a Falling In Reverse hoodie that had the 'The Thug In Me Is You' logo on it.

I bit my lip, and leaned over my bags, searching to find my pencil case.

I ended up picking up Ronnie's fur-lined hooded winter jacket, and I heard the sound of something falling out. I moved the jacket out of the way to find 2 packets of fruit snacks.

Wha-! I had bought these a few days ago, when I bought the heroin.....

I found the eye drops too, and I pocketed them quickly, relieved that Ronnie hadn't found them. What would I've said if he had...?

I tossed around my clothes, sketchbooks, and other stuff until I found my pencil case.

I unzipped it and reached around to the bottom, pulling out the ziplock bag and the needle. I slipped them into the pocket of my hoodie and then I put all the stuff back in a pile in my little area of Ronnie's room.

I looked back once more at Ronnie, seeing him still fast asleep.

If he woke up, maybe-!

No.

B-but if I was loud, maybe he'd wake up-!

No.

M-maybe he could help?!!