Bringing Sexy Back

I'm shaking with excitement, giggling to myself as I wait for the show to begin. I got here early and made my way to the front, and I'm determined to keep my spot.

The place is getting crowded, and I nearly squeal when I see them come out to stage. The beginning of Situations begins, and I scream with everyone else, dancing and head-banging, singing along.

After the song, Ronnie spots me in the front and laughs, nudging Jacky and pointing to me. I wave and jokingly wink at him. The night goes on like that, enjoying the music and seemingly joking around with Ronnie.

The girl next to me notices though, and she takes it upon herself to shove me in between songs. Ronnie's talking to the crowd, and this girl shoves into me, yelling at me, calling me a dumb whore. This gains people's attention. I calmly step up to her, straightening out and looking her in the eyes. I flex my arms slightly, and see if she still wants to fuck with me.

She backs off, as I expected and moves through the crowd to the other side of the stage. I roll my eyes and laugh, turning back to the stage.

Then the song The Drug In Me Is You comes on, and he sings it directly at me, winking and kneeling on the stage in front of me, reaching out and teasing me.

Unfazed, I laugh and sing along, acting it out with him. Everybody claps at the end, along with the band. When it comes time for the band to bring up fans, Ronnie picks 3 random people.

There's a guy and 2 girls, who sob as they get serenaded. After they're done, Ronnie grabs my hand and hoists me up on stage. I blink, surprised, as he pulls me with him. "Hello again," he whispers in my ear. I smirk at him, and Good Girls Bad Guys start.

The perfect song for us. We stand back to back for the beginning, and then Ronnie turns around, spinning me around and up against him. I sing along with him, then I jump around stage, going to see everyone else.

At the end I rush back to Ronnie, and slide to him on my knees, leaning back while playing the air guitar. He laughs at me, then puts out his hand, helping me up and setting me back off the stage. I blow him a kiss and then he plays Make Up as the last song.

I'm dreaming, aren't I?