Bonus Chapter 11

*Max*

It's been 2 weeks. 2 weeks with no Ronnie. 2 weeks with no sign of Ryker. Jacky tried to get people to search for her, but the media seems to have convinced most everyone, even the police, that Ryker tried to kill Ronnie and then ran away.

There's a warrant out for her arrest. The cops say the only reason they would search for her would be to put her behind bars, where she 'belongs'. Fucking assholes.

The other people in the room are still mad at me. But fuck them. Just because I got food now they want to be all nice and close to me, apologizing? Now that I've got food suddenly they're not gossiping about false rumors about Ronnie? Fuck them. Fucking fuck them. screw them. They're shitty people with shitty ideas and shitty thoughts. Fucking shitty.

I won't let them have any gushers. I won't let anyone have any gushers. These gushers are for Ronnie. Only Ronnie.

And maybe Ryker. I think Ronnie told me that she does love them too. But most all of them are for Ronnie. Ryker can have 2 packets. The rest are for Ronnie.

All I can think of now is following a trail of fruit snack wrappers and finding Ronnie. I used to be able to find him based on the wrappers on the ground. If only there were wrappers to lead me to where Ronnie was now, so I could find him and bring him back to us.

I don't even know how many I've got. 50 dollars worth. It looks like a lot. There's gotta be at least 50 packets in there, maybe even 100 or more. I couldn't really count them......

Or actually, I could. It would pass the time...

Craig's a bit pissed that I'm taking so long off from playing with the band, but I told him to shove it. My best friends fucking in a coma and may never get out and he expects me to just come back and finish Warped tour like nothing's wrong? No way. I was staying right here until Ronnie woke up. He would wake up......

These gushers are starting to look more and more ridiculous. Damn Ronnie, wake up before they get all sticky and gross. Making me look silly. He'd be smirking and laughing if he could see me now. Ill have to tell him about it when he wakes up. When........

*Jacky*

Max is getting a bit upset about these fruit snacks. Guess he's worried they'll melt and get sticky and gross. This waiting room is so hot, probably because there's so many people packed into one room with no windows and only 1 door.

I told him that the nurses would probably be willing to keep them in a fridge or something, some place not as hot as in this waiting room. But he refused to give them up. I think they're his way of staying hopeful, his way of dealing with this.

What was my way of dealing? I didn't have one. I wasn't really coping at all. I was just torturing myself with memories of Ronnie and Ryker.

Max has gone and emptied out the box. He's fucking counting the packets....... I guess that's one way to pass the time and distract yourself...

I couldn't distract myself, I had nothing to do but recall everything about Ronnie and all the time I spent with him.

Would he ever wake up?

*Ronnie*

I can't tell time, but I feel like it's been a while. Ive gone through all my memories of Ryker multiple times now. I'm running out of stuff to do, running out of things to think about.

I wonder how Max and my band are? Ron told me that he was rethinking everything and he decided he wanted out so he could focus on his life and his loved ones. I wonder if they've found anyone to replace him.

When will I get back to Ryker?

Will I ever get out of here?