READ THE SEPARATE BOOK

****and another character welcome :D I'm also really sorry, I know, I know, I only just made it 'happy' and now I'm back to torturing you all, sorry but if it was über happy there would be nothing more of this sequel to write, and I have big plans, maybe even making this book into a trilogy, I don't know****

Sure enough, just as she promised she would, Luna was knocking on the door, Max's muffled voice coming in through the door.

Whoever let them on this bus.....this early......needs to have their head shaved...

When I didn't get up, Luna decided to open the door and pull down the covers so that Ronnie and I were bare. The sudden change in temperature made me clench up and I curled more into Ronnie, groaning.

But Max was shaking Ronnie, and then he got up and I was left alone, cold, on the bed. I grumbled and curled into a ball, using a pillow as covers, but Luna grabbed my arm and pulled me up until she dragged me off the bed.

"Come on! We've got to hurry, otherwise the coffee shop will fill up with jocks and we won't be able to get in" Luna said, and I used the bed to pull myself to my feet.

"Says who?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes and stumbling over to the bathroom. Luna followed me in and I quirked an eye-brow at her.

"Uh, duh, were 'emos'. They'll take one look at us and make us leave" Luna said, and I started washing my face, shrugging.

"You really don't give a fuck do you?" she asked.

I shrugged again.

She laughed a little and left, closing the door behind her. I did everything to get ready, and put in my septum ring and my snakebites. I put on some black eyeshadow and stumbled back to the room, pulling on a Bring Me The Horizon shirt and some skinny jeans, throwing on a few belts, and then put a bandana around my head and let my hair fall over it.

I looked in the mirror and sighed.

You're ugly

How do you even go out with that face?

Ugh and that body, hideous.

You should never leave and go outside, it's a danger to others.

You should stay in here, with me.

Stay with me, forever.

You better stay here you -!

Come back!

I said come back you ugly bitch, don't leave!

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom, scratching my head, wishing I could claw out the voice in my head, the horrible voice.

I walked to the front of the bus and Luna linked her arm with mine, pulling me away and leading me out of the set up, towards town.

"So how long have you been with Ronnie?" Luna asked me, and I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Erm, we're not together like that, err, that is, we're not together at all" I fumbled with how to say it, and bit my lip. "Oh, well it seems like. He probably hasn't asked you yet because of......all that's happened" she said, and I nodded awkwardly.

She doesn't like you

She hates you

Look at her, she can't even bear to look at you!

Did you see that, her upper lip moved, she hates you!

God you stupid bitch, no one likes you, why do you even go out?