Bonus Chapter 15

*HIM*

I brushed my hair back, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked good. I always looked good. I should get an award for being this good looking. It was a crime.

I wiped the blood from my cheek, rubbing it on a napkin and setting it on fire, tossing it in the cigarette holder. No harm in being careful.

I smiled at the memory of what the blood was from. It was hers. My girl. My baby. Mine. She was mine. She wasn't pretty really, but I knew as soon as I met her that she would be mine. She was just too arrogant for her own good. I knew that I had to train her to be a girl, a real girl.

She gave me such a thrill.

When she was so obedient, I loved it. It showed that I had broken her in, like taming a wild mustang. It showed that I had control over her.

But when she fought back, oh when I saw the fire in her eyes, it just.......it turned me on, made me hot. It gave me a chance to show my control, assert my dominance. I got to show her how powerful I was, show her that she was completely under my control, helpless against me.

When she fought back, she showed me that she wasn't completely broken, gave me a chance to break her in more, break her more and more. It showed me that she wasn't completely used up, with nothing. It showed that she still had something left.

That's why I couldn't kill her, not yet. I still had more of her to take, more of her to use. When she had nothing left, when she was completely empty, completely broken, then I would kill her. But I still had more time to have some fun before I had to dispose of her.

When she bled as I beat her, it sprung me. I was getting excited just thinking about it. The blood, pouring down her face........The pain in her eyes, her lips trembling in fear. Her whimpers, her cries, they were like moans to my ears, better than moans.

When I saw the fear, saw the pain, saw the hopelessness in her eyes, it made me feel so big, so bad. I was big. I was bad. I was the mother-fucking boss.

I hated that Ronnie guy. Who did she think he was? Who was she to think that he could possibly be better than me? What, because he had tattoos? Because he had gone to jail? Because he had long hair and he could scream and sing in some washed up band? He was nothing.

I showed her that he was nothing. I showed her that when I ran him down with my car. He wasn't such a big attractive man when his spine was broken and his face was contorted, bruises all over the place, his body broken and bleeding. Gaping wounds in him couldn't possibly do anything good with his already horrid appearance.

I told her he was dead. He basically was. He would be soon. If he did get out of that hospital, which he wouldn't, I'd just kill him myself and make sure he was dead.

He would not be here. He was changing my girl, he was giving her hope, making her want something other than me. He was nothing! He was trying to take away my baby!

No one would take my girl away, NO ONE! She was mine, she was only fucking mine and no one else's.

She had me, only me, needed me, only me! I WAS THE ONE FOR HER, THE ONLY ONE!

I smoothed my hair back and collected myself. No use in thinking about him right now, I had plenty of time to release my anger when it was dark. When I was with her..

I grinned at the thought.

I pulled the white coat off, taking off the blue cloth pants, wearing only a white button up shirt and dress pants. Only douches like Ronnie dress in shabby clothes. I was the real deal, I was smart, I was handsome, and I dressed well.

I opened the door of the car and stepped out, making my way through the woods to my special place. I would see her, break her in more, show her I was the real man, not that Ronnie loser.

I was going to see her.

My Ryker.