READ THE SEPARATE BOOK

****ahh I just love writing this story so much, thank you all, I love interacting you, and please feel free to inbox me and talk because I love talking to you all you're wonderful and amazing and just ahhh. I realize that this chapter got rather 'sexy' and maybe a bit strange sorry. But hey, maybe you'll like it I guess, I dunno ****

"I love you, I love you, I really fucking love you Ronnie" I blurted as he spun me around. He stopped and looked at me, then tugged me so I spun into him with my back to his chest. He leaned down and I tilted my head to look up to him, blushing.

"I love you too Ry" he said, smirking, and then he leaned down and kissed me. He pulled away, too soon, and kept spinning me around.

Our arms were raised in the air, and I'm pretty sure we were doing everything wrong, but I didn't care because I was safe, He was gone, and Ronnie was dancing with me, twirling me, and he loved me and everything was fucking perfect.

I'm sure the cameras were filming all of this, but I don't care, because I'm safe and Ronnie is here and everything is fucking okay, better than okay, everything is wonderful and I couldn't be happier.

Eventually I got tired and breathless, and Ronnie stopped spinning me. We turned to see Max and Jacky and the others looking at us amused and happy. I blushed as Ronnie wrapped his arm around me and led me back to the car.

We all tumbled into the car and buckled up, and then Max drove us out of the parking lot, into the street. I rolled down the window and laid my head out, feeling the wind and the sun, a smile on my face.

Everything was going to change. Everything would be better.

"Where do you wanna go Ry?" Ronnie asked me, and I shrugged, closing my eyes and just reveling in the feeling of the sun warming my face.

"How about the park? Or a restaurant, or we could go to an amusement park, or, or, or" Ronnie said, listing off ideas and then stopping to think about it.

I cracked my eyes open and peered over at him, blushing as I stared. He looked so cute staring up at the roof of the car, thinking, his finger on his chin. I reached over and grabbed his hand, holding it in mine, and then I closed my eyes again and smiled, sighing contentedly.

Everything was getting better.

"We don't have another show until tomorrow night, so maybe we could just go back to the bus and then do something tomorrow, I'm sure you're tired" Ronnie suggested, and I nodded, yawning.

He was right. I was exhausted from everything that had happened. But I was happy, and I wouldn't change anything about this moment.

Ronnie slinked his fingers between mine and then he leaned over, laying his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I grinned and held both his hands, laying out the window.

Everything, it was so perfect right now.......so perfect.

We pulled into a dirt road and parked beside tons of other buses. I guess this was the set up. When we got out there were seemingly thousands of fans standing near the bus, screaming and waving. Some held up signs, others just yelled.

I grinned and waved, trying to read their signs as I was led back to the bus.

I saw stuff like "Free Ryker!" and "Rynnie is Love!" and crazy stuff that made me giggle and made my heart soar. Then I saw some mean things, but for once I didn't let them affect me, I just turned away and looked at Ronnie, gazing up at him and smiling.

He was perfect, and he wanted me. He loved me, and I loved him. What more could I possibly want? Nothing. Just Ronnie.

The others hugged me again and then they set off for the food tent. That left me and Ronnie alone on the bus....