Arrangements

I walk around a bit and then meet back up at the FIR tent like planned to find out what I was gonna be doing.

"So you're coming on the whole tour with us, right?" The other merch girl, Janey, asked.

"Uh, I can I'd just need to pick up my clothes from my house, which is an hour and a half away."

"Oh alright, well someone will need to drive you there tomorrow," Janey suggests, frowning.

"I can take her there tonight. Everyone's gonna be drinking anyways so I'll have nothing to do," Ronnie says from behind me.

I jump in surprise, not knowing he was there. "Alright," I shrug, following him to the car. I hear wolf-whistles from behind us and I just throw them the middle finger, sliding into the passenger.

"Such a gentleman," I say dramatically as Ronnie shuts the door for me.

He turns on the car and I plug in my iPod, playing some Pierce The Veil.

"What no Falling In Reverse?" Ronnie teases.

"Oh no, I figure I gotta show you some real music," I tease back, smirking.

"Real music would be you and me in bed," he suggests, winking.

"Not happening, the only real music you'll be getting is you and your hand in bed," I retort, smiling.

"Oh so you're thinking about me and my hand huh?" he teases back cooly.

"What-no! No! You just...ugh screw you," I say, groaning.

"And another win for me," Ronnie says, grinning.

"Shut up," I say, punching him half-heartedly on the arm. "And besides, I've got points from the bus and from the concert, so we're even! 2 on 2," I say.

"What? Why the concert, we couldn't have any fun with everyone watching," he says back.

"Sure we could. And I won, winked at you last! You tried to faze me on stage but it didn't work, so I got the points," I explain.

"What, no way!"

"Yes way!"

"Nope," he insists.

I roll my eyes, "fine but this just means you're in for it."

We finally make it to the house and I get out my key, unlocking the door and going inside. I quickly pull out a bag and gather up the clothes that I actually wear. Then, I find my necessities, packing yet another bag. Who knew I had this much stuff, certainly not me.

Ronnie offers to take the bag so I let him.

I shut and lock the door, then make my way back to Ronnie's car. "All set?" he asks and I nod. He backs out and drives back to the highway. I take off my glasses and put them in the indent/pocket by the controls and radio. Then I lean against the window and close my eyes.