READ THE SEPARATE BOOK

****I just got back from work, I have an hour before I have to go back so here's a chapter!! Sorry if it hurts, these next few chapters may be a lot. I don't know though, for all I know my chapters are lame and not at all emotion-rearing****

By the time Spencer had walked into the room, the sun was the most confident; it was coating the entire room in it's golden glow. It was probably around noon, maybe 11.

I had been given my breakfast, but I couldn't bring myself to eat. I was too nervous, too scared. My stomach was doing somersaults, my heart was fluttery like a terrified baby bird that had just fallen from its nest and was laying broken on the ground, unable to move, too young to fly.

Ronnie tried to get me to eat a little bit, but I felt like I would throw up if I ate even one little bite. Even looking at the eggs and toast made me feel naseous.

Nurse Tanisha wasn't too happy, but she understood. She unhooked the needles from my arms. It hurt, but I didn't notice it much anymore. What was physical pain? It was nothing compared to mental torture. She took away my tray and that was when Spencer knocked on the door.

Tanisha let him in and brushed past him as he walked into my room.

I sat up and shifted my legs over the side of the bed, grabbing onto Ronnie and sliding off the bed. I tried to take a step, but my legs gave out and I started falling to the floor.

Ronnie caught me, holding me up under my arms, and pulled me back up. I winced and sighed, wiping my eyes. I couldn't even walk, how could I expect to take Him down? I couldn't possibly do it. I was pathetic, I was injured, and I was terrified. I couldn't do anything, especially not face Him.

I sat back on the bed and leaned on my knees, dropping my head and cradling it in my hands. "I-I can't do it guys, I'm sorry" I whimpered, starting to cry. My shoulders shook, my hands trembled.

"Ry, come on. Don't you give up, you can do it" Ronnie said, grabbing my hands and pulling me up to my feet. I shook my head, shaking. "I-I can't! I can't, you don't understand, I can't!" I whispered, my voice cracking and shaky.

"Ry, you always say you can't. But you can! Listen, you just have to go in there, just sit there and then you'll have to get up and talk for just a little bit, but they already have a recording of John confessing to the crime so it's really just a formality. And I'll be right behind you the whole time, I promise" he told me, looking at me with pleading, truthful eyes.

I sniffled and looked in his eyes, and then I nodded softly. Ronnie would be there, right behind me. I wouldn't be able to go to him until after it was over, but he would still be there. Maybe...maybe I could do it.

Ronnie wrapped my arm around him and then he helped me walk, supporting my weight. I winced with every step, but I was doing it. I was going to court to take Him down.

My chest hurt really bad, a hard throbbing pounding through my body, and my arm burned. I whimpered a few times, but I tried to keep it together. I had to be strong. I had to show the court that I was strong.

Spencer nodded to me, knowing that there was nothing to say and silently led us out of the hospital to where Morgan was waiting in an SUV. Jacky, Ryan, Derek and Max were standing by the door when we got there.

I leaned onto Spencer slightly and let Ronnie say goodbye to Max, knowing he wasn't going to leave my side unless I told him to. I waved him off and he went and hugged Max, and they talked quietly for a bit.

Jacky crutched over to me and hugged me softly, and I whimpered a little in his chest. Ryan ruffled me hair and smiled encouragingly, and Derek nodded at me. They were telling me I would be okay.

I hope they're right.

Ronnie came back over and I wrapped my arm around his waist, holding onto one of his belts and leaning into him. Spencer opened the door for us and we slid in, and Ronnie buckled me up while Spencer walked around and got in the passenger seat.

Morgan nodded at me, also saying nothing, and started to drive.

I was terrified, but maybe this would be it. Maybe this would be the last time. And then I'd be free.

Or maybe He would be found not-guilty.