Chapter 15: Switch

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Eris: Some of the gods may have taken a keen interest in some of Earth's entertainment... And one in particular decided to... "Include"... What did he call it again... "Easter Eggs" I think ?

'... Would that mean I'd have to expect more of these guys in the future... ? I mean, I ain't complaining, but... Given how similar their personalities are to the originals, if someone like-'

???: THERE YOU ARE !!

*SCHTUNK*

Kazuma: Say that again !! Say that one more time, I dare you !!

Drunk: I can say that as many times as you want. You mentioned a luggage-carrying quest ? In a party full of high-tier job members, can't you take on a harder quest ? You're the dead weight holding them back, right, man with the weakest job ?

Kazuma: Since when is "Summoner" a high-tier job ?!

Drunk: Man, you gotta keep yourself informed. After the word got out a summoner managed to vanquish a demon lord general, there has been a skyrocketing demand increase for them. Honestly, i'm surprised no one asked him to switch parties yet, not like you could say anything, heh ?

 Kazuma: 'To think I finally got a quest after my resurrection, and now I've got to deal with that shithead

Kazuma: 'To think I finally got a quest after my resurrection, and now I've got to deal with that shithead... But compared to the insults from Aqua, I can handle this drunkard's taunts maturely. Not even worth mentioning.'

Drunk: Hey, say something, weakest job holder. Really bringing three pretty ladies around, are you planning to create your very own harem ? And all of them have top-tier jobs, too. You must be creating wonderful memories everyday with them, right ?

Kazuma: ... Gh... ...

Megumin: Kazuma, don't bother with them. I won't mind no matter what they say about me.

Darkness: That's right, Kazuma, ignore these drunkards.

Aqua: Yeah, that man is just jealous that you are taking the beautiful, strong us along with you.

Drunk: Being surrounded by top-tier classes is so blissful. How envious it is to not know suffering ! How about switching places with you, bro ?

Kazuma: I'LL GLADLY SWITCH !!

Drunk: ... ... ... Huh ?

Kazuma: I said that I would switch with you ! Hey, you think I'm a pushover because I didn't say anything, right ! Ahhh, that's right, I have the weakest job ! I'm fine with that... But you ! What did you say after that, you jerk ?!