Chapter 132: Unloved ones

" ": You talking

' ': you thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Hmm... Thinking back on it... I guess Megumin was a good part of our firepower"

Kazuma: Please don't make me think of that... And going by that, if she weren't there, I would've gotten some proper divine treasures or abilities, and wouldn't have died in the first place...

"Hey, you chose to bring her along. That one's on you."

*Creeeaaaaaak*

Darkness: ... ... Uh-

Kazuma: Kyaaaaaaahh !!

Darkness: W- What are you thinking ?! Why are you screaming instead of me? Isn't this odd ?

Kazuma: i'm not going to be treated as a sexual offender because I happen to chance upon this situation ! I firmly believe that if a man stumbles upon this kind of situation by accident, the woman has no right to be angry ! We were here first ! If our genders were reversed, you'd be the one branded as a sexual offender ! Why must the blame always fall upon the guy ?! This world is the one that's screwed up !

"He does have a point. That's some kind of bullshit. Regardless of who stumbles on who, the guy's will always be shamed and called a pervert."

Darkness: I- I get it, you aren't at fault ! I didn't have any intention to blame you in the first place !

Kazuma: In the first place, why is a woman's word enough to brand a man as a sexual offender ?! isn't that odd ?! If we were on a train together and you touched my butt, even if I raised a fuss about you being a pervert, no one would even raise an eyebrow !

"Asking the real question there, Kazuma... Makes me want to pick up a shield and get angry at everything..."

Darkness: hey, wait, why would I touch your butt... What's a train in the first place ?

Kazuma: When I become Prime Minister, I'll arrest both men and women equally ! I'll definitely not allow false charges ! Cameras will be placed in all carriages, and anyone who makes false charges will be severely punished !

Darkness: O- Okay, I get it, so please just quiet down a little ! What would you do if Aqua comes to investigate ?! Actually, what are you even saying ?! i'm not following you in the slightest !

Kazuma: But of the pervert is a beautiful lady, there wouldn't be a crime unless the other party reports it ! When I go back to Japan, I plan to run for office with that as my platform ! i'm out of here !!

"... ... ... Well, here he goes, I guess... just let him be, he'll probably calm down in an hour or two... So, did you come for a bath ? I was about to head out myself. And, dressed like that..."