Chapter 151: Bombing

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

CD: Chief ! Chief ! Chief ! Chief !

Yunyun: W- Wait ! I'm only the next in lie. You'll make my father sad !

Aigis: How do you do ! I'm the one who became one with your next chief in line, Aigis !

Yunyun: Aigis-san ! Please don't put it like that ! I just went inside of you !

Aigis: That's right, you just went inside of me and exerted yourself, right !

Hiropon: Wh- What is the meaning of this , I don't remember raising a daughter who would let inanimate objects do as they please with her body !

Yunyun: Father, what are you saying ?! Aigis-san too, please don't put it in such a weird way... !

Aigis: Your daughter smelled really good, it was the best ! Also, her body temperature was high, so it was really warm.

Hiropon: Lightning Strike !!

Aigis: I'm resistant to magic you know. But I understand your grief, father ! Don't hold back and hit me as much as you'd like !

Hiropon: D- D- D- Don't call fatherrrrrrrrr ! *CRUNK* Gurk, my hand... !

Aigis: Are you alright father ? I'm sorry, but I'm made of orichalcum. Also, your daughter was very soft.

Hiropon: Raaaaaaargh !!

Yunyun: Aigis-san, please stop teasing my father !

"Hmm... Think we should try something ?"

Kazuma: And get in the same kind of trouble ? No thanks.

Funifura: Hey, Dodonko, Yunyun and that armored man are getting along really well !

Dodonko: You're kidding me ! Not only Megumin, but her too ?! Hey, what's the meaning of this ! You look so innocent, but you're actually doing stuff like this behind our backs ?!

Funifura: You keep talking about making friends this and making friends that, but you seem to have no problems making boyfriends ! Hey, Yunyun, we're friends, right ?! Please, introduce me to a cool Onii-san !

Aigis: Now, now, ladies, don't quarrel over little old me.

Yunyun: I have no idea what the two of you are saying ! Please calm down ! Also Aigis-san, stop butting in !

Megumin: ... hey now Aqua, Darkness, you'll catch a cold if you sleep here... You too mother, please wake up. If you're going to sleep, please do it at home. Komekko, are you sleepy because you stuffed yourself ? I'm sorry, but please help me carry your mother home.

Komekko: That's a pain, just leave her here and go home. I'll ask father to come here later...

Megumin: Komekko, no matter how much of a pain they are, you shouldn't just leave your parents alone !

Kazuma: ... Are you sure you don't want to join Yunyun ?

Megumin: If I go there now, I'm sure I will be compared to Yunyun. I'm already being known as the joke mage, so I'm not going to go out there just to be made fun of. Besides, that loner of a girl being surrounded by everyone like that is a pretty unusual event for her. It seems all the hard work she put in really paid off... So she finally surpassed me...