Chapter 30: Best everything

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Sena: SA-TOU KA-ZU-MAAAAAA !! ARE YOU THEEEEEEEEEERE !!

"... What are you accusing him of doing again ?"

Sena: YOU WENT AND DID IT AGAIN WITHOUT EVEN LEARNING YOUR LESSON !! WHAT DID YOU DO THERE ?!

Kazuma: Wait ! What do you mean by that... What did I do ?!

Sena: THE DUNGEON ! Keele's dungeon that's near the town ! Mysterious hordes of monsters are emerging from it !!

"... Keele's dungeon ? isn't that where you guys..."

Sena: They say that the last ones to explore it were your party ! Well ?! Judging from the previous cases, I can't help but think it was your doing ! Am I mistaken ?!

"... ... ... I wasn't there at that time... You didn't do anything... You didn't let Aqua do anything, did you ?"

Kazuma: Even if you throw it at me all at once like that, I don't have anything to do with that at all. You guys don't have any clues either, do you ?

Sena: R- Really... ? I... I see. I'm sorry for suspecting you. But, in that case, that would be troublesome. If it wasn't your doing, we will have to hire somebody and investigate into it...

Megumin: Public prosecutor, you wouldn't possibly ask someone you suspect to carry out the investigation, would you ?

Sena: Gh... Even I wouldn't force someone to do something when they have nothing to do with it ! I'll go to the guild and submit an investigation request. If you happen to change your mind, I hope you would lend me a hand ! See you !

"... ... ... You heard her. Your thoughts ?"

Megumin: I'm curious about those mysterious monsters, but...

Aqua: I don't have any ideas regarding the matter.

Darkness: Same for me. In the first place, neither I nor Megumin went into the dungeon.

"... ... ... Aqua, really no idea ? You went there with Kazuma."

Aqua: of course I don't. No matter how you look at it, you're suspecting me far too much ! In the first place, the monsters in there shouldn't be able to get near there thanks to me, you know ? The magic circle which purified the lich is still right there, after all !

"... ... ... Hey, what did you just say... ?"

Aqua: Eh ? Like I said... The magic circle I went all out creating is still manifesting its power out there...