Chapter 10: Purification ! Purification !! PURIFICATION !!!

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"So this is the castle... Yeah, it must be the one... It's in complete shambles."

Guard: HALT ! State your business or leave !

"I am an adventurer from the nearby town of Axel ! I have a message for the demon king army's general that established himself here !"

Guard: ... Wait here.

'... Well, that was easy.'

Dullahan: Ah, I see it didn't take long for you to make your decision. It take it you're here to beg me to remove the curse I put on your friend, right ?

"Well, actually, no. It has already been lifted."

Dullahan: ... What ?

"We DO have an Archpriest in our party, you know ? It was lifted literally minutes after you left. Just thought you'd like to know it."

Dullahan: So what, are you here to rub that on my face ? Than everything I did meant nothing ?!

"What ? No ! I just wanted to tell you, there was no need to wait for an entire week, we won't come to challenge you. You don't have to waste time or energy for that."

Dullahan: Oh... Well, that's very... Polite of you to do that... Thank you, I guess ?

"Anytime."

Dullahan: ... You know, I haven't been planning to kill you, just invite you around my table and discuss all that matter.

"... I'm not particularly in a hurry right now..."

Dullahan: YOU'RE KIDDING ME !!

"I'm not ! She's so useless even cabbages can defeat her and make her cry ! Funniest shit I've ever seen !"

Dullahan: BWAHAHAHAHAHA !! To think she managed to undo my curse !

"I know right ?!"

Kazuma: It's already night... he told us to wait until tomorrow dusk to look for him... But I'm just too worried.

Papyrus: Do not ! I, the great Papyrus, will retrieve him safe and sound ! Undyne, do you see anything from up there ?

Undyne: I do !! I think it's the Dullahan coming back ! But there's someone with him !

Kazuma: Someone else ?

Undyne: I don't know what's happening, but they seem to be staggering !

Papyrus: There must've been some formidable battle going on, if a demon king's general can't walk straight.

Dullahan: ... Y- Yu knooow... W- Wheen I'm deztroying ze tooown *Hips* When I do... I... I'll kil yu laast... Because you... You, yu're my friend...

"*Sob* BeldiaaAAAaaaAAAaaa... Y- Yu Tooooooooo..."

Kazuma: Are... Are they drunk... ?!

Beldia: Welp, I'm *Hips*... I'm guing. Shay hai to wij for me, okaaay ?