Chapter 126: Recovered

" ": You talking

' ': You thieving

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Megumin: EXPLOOOOSION !!

*BTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Sylphina: Wow...

Megumin: Kazuma, how many points is that ?

Kazuma: Hmm... I feel like the shockwave today is a little weaker. Can I assume that you reduced its power for Sylphina's sake, since she just recently recovered from her illness ?

Megumin: Precisely ! A true master of Explosion magic can obviously adjust its destructive power. It's only natural to keep the audience in mind of they are present.

Kazuma: ... With respect to your love for Explosion Magic, and taking into account the needs of your audience... I give today's Explosion a full Hundred points !

Megumin: Thank you, thank you, thank you !

Darkness: ... Say, Kazuma, were you guys always doing this kind of stupid things ?

"Every single day. Honestly, i'm glad this lake is the spot they choose instead of the hills... All these craters are a pain to clean up."

Kazuma: Darkness, how could call this stupid ? You're saying the same things as Aqua !

Megumin: Exactly! Even if it's you, I won't forgive you if you keep saying that.

Darkness: Very well, I'll accept that challenge, Megumin ! Now, bring it on whenever you want !

Megumin: Ah, wait, Darkness ! How could you take advantage of me when I can't move ?! Please stop ! Ah, no, they'll see my panties, stop pulling at my skirt ! I'll start calling you Lewdness like Kazuma does...

"... Don't look, Sylphina."

Megumin: Okay, I surrender ! I surrender, so please stop ! Kazuma, hurry up and replenish my mana with drain touch !

"... By the way, where did Aqua go ?"

Kazuma: It seems like she realized she could use the shockwave from Explosion for fishing. Lately she's always been rushing around to gather the fishes that float up after each Explosion.

"So we'll have to keep using that spot for a while..."

Aqua: Everyone, look ! It's a big haul today ! I might even consider bringing one back as a souvenir to that ill-mannered demonic black furball.

"You know, she's grown into quite the picky eater as of late. She won't eat raw fish or bland food anymore. And the other day when I got into the bathroom, I found her using Aqua's laundry as a scratching post, so... yeah, Chomusuke's growing up, I guess."

Aqua: Wait a second, what did she do with my laundry ? Why is that kid only hostile to me ?!

'... And you still can't see that it's just Wolbach in disguise... Seriously, phony Goddess...'

Aqua: ... hey, why are you looking at me with that look ? I feel like you're pitying me... Stop doing that ! And keep your hands off that fish, it's mine ! I personally gathered these fishes, so obviously the biggest one would go to me !

Megumin: Hold on, Aqua, while the one who gathered them might be you, but i'm the one who killed them. The biggest one should obviously go to the most capable in this party, me.