Chapter 59: General Kazuma

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Kazuma: hey, sorry we're late

Adventurers: Hey, it's Lalatina ! Lalatina-chan, we're here ! Lalatina !! Lalatina !!

Kazuma: HRGH ! St- Stop it, Lalatina !!

Darkness: What's all this about ?! If this is some new way to harass me, I've got a few ideas of my own about...

"Not even. Is the idea of Kazuma being genuinely worried for you that strange ?"

Darkness: Huh ?

Kazuma: We asked everyone here to help us beat the Kowloon Hydra ! It's stupid, you coming out here by yourself to face it every day.

Undyne: Well, kiddo over here treated us to a lot of rounds recently, so what better way to repay him ?

Asgore: Beside, with the royal knights not coming, we have to do something about that hydra ourselves.

Papyrus: So the great Papyrus is here to do whatever it will take ! We're here for you !

Kazuma: When I told them about this dumb thing you were doing every day, they couldn't wait to help out. I know you can't help being a musclehead, but don't get us all so worried, 'kay ?

Darkness: ... Th- Thank you... Thank you all so m-

Aqua: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH ! KAZUMA-SAAAAAANN !! THE HYDRA WOKE UP A LOT QUICKER THAN LAST TIME !!

"THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYING AROUND FOR ?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR THE SIGNAL TO GO IN THERE !!"

Aqua: AW, BUT, BUT... I wanna get back home to Emperor Zel !!

Chara: ... ... ... And that dumbass is that so-called "Goddess" huh... ?

Frisk: Why does Eris-sama calls her Senpai... ?

"Whatever... General Kazuma, we're waiting for orders ! Don't let us down !"

Kazuma: God I love the ring to that... GOTTA ROLL WITH IT ! LET'S GO, EVERYONE ! THIEVES, YOU HAVE YOUR SPECIAL STEEL WIRE, RIGHT ? ARCHERS, GET THOSE HOOKED ARROWS READY TO GO !! TANKS, HOLD THE LINE AND KEEP THE BACK ROW SAFE ! WIZARDS, GET READY TO SLING THOSE SPELLS AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE ! THE BEST STUFF YOU'VE GOT, AND DON'T SKIMP ON THE MP !!

Megumin: LEAVE IT TO US ! THIS TIME I SHALL WIPE THAT HIDEOUS HYDRA OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET !!

Kazuma: And you two... Darkness, use your decoy ability to distract the hydra !

Darkness: Got it !

Kazuma: And you... Absolute bonkers ! Hit that thing as hard as you can !

"May I go absolutely over the top for that occasion ?"