Chapter 105: Law on the Gods

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Aqua: Ahh ! Burglar ! Darkness, a burglar just broke into the beautiful Goddess' mansion ! Go catch him !!

"... So to answer that interrogation, I don't think the potion worked...How the hell does her purification ability works... ? Or does she gets drunk solely from placebo effect ?"

Darkness: H- Hey, Aqua, isn't it about time that you made up with him already... Owieowieowie ! Cut it out, Aqua ! Don't pull my hair !!

Aqua: Darkness, do you really enjoy being abandoned by this psychopath so much ? When you received letters saying that he wanted to live with Iris, you breathed heavily and complained about being cucked ! If we all keep indulging him, there's truly be no saving that despicable man ! Hell, I think he's far beyond saving already !

"I'd appreciate if you didn't put me in the same category of Lolicon as Kazuma. And since when did I go beyond saving ? You really think I became some sort of empty, hollow shell or something ?"

Aqua: ... Thou, should reflect on how thou died in the first place. Remember what thou did as you were plummeting to your death. Nothing ! You just sighed in annoyance as you were approaching terminal velocity !

"Would flailing around and screaming my eyes out prevented me turning into a red mushy puddle ? Just like you trying to take that house for yourself. In the end, it doesn't even matter."

Aqua: Darkness, support me ! Come shield me against this dangerous intruder !

Darkness: Hey, what ?! Wait a minute... !

"... *Sip*. You never learn... Do you ? You really want me to leave you in tears ?"

Aqua: B- Bring it ! I'm not afraid of you anymore ! This time, I'll be the one leaving you in tears and begging for forgiveness !

"... ... Megumin, Darkness. Please leave the mansion. It shall only take an hour at maximum."

Aqua: Hah ! Admitting defeat already ?! That's right, just grovel and apostate, and maybe I'll even-

Aqua: Waaaaaaah !! Y- Y/n san ! Master Y/n !! I've... I've always thought that you were in fact a very, well, a generally amiable man ! Plus, from all the time we've spent together, you should know that mutual understanding is the key to solving conflicts... !

"... That's her, officer. That one right there."

Guard: After surveying the real estate office, we've confirmed your ownership of this property, Windings sir. Next, we shall proceed to reclaim your illegally-occupied housing.

Aqua: Y/n-san !! Master Y/n !! Waaaah !! Y/n-samaaaaa !!

Guard: And, what about these two ?

Darkness: I- I- I'm, um, we're housemates, so... !

Guard: Is that true ? It'd be big news if the Lady of house Dustiness turned out to be a criminal.

Kazuma: Hnnngh...

Aqua: Waaaaah !! Please, please forgive me !! I'm sorry, it's all my fault ! Please forgive me, Y/n-sama ! Are my apologies not enough ?!

"Good morning to you too, oh self-proclaimed Goddess of water. I suppose I'll invite myself in my own house, despite not crying and begging for your forgiveness now."