Chapter 135: Lovestruck

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Kazuma: And thus, we've decided to support him.

"You decided to actively decided to support him, Kazuma. I just agreed to not get in his way. But I'll agree on what he said. That Duke might be quite the stubborn guy, but he doesn't inherently seem like a bad person. In terms of morals, he's leagues over Scumzuma here who tries his best at getting himself the harem treatment."

Megumin: ... Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's a good thing for the women around Kazuma to get hitched, so I don't really mind...

Kazuma: Ho ? You were referring to me as "Your man" earlier, but you're still worried about that ? You have a pretty cute side, don't you ?

Megumin: I don't know what you're trying to do, but that act is giving me the creeps, so please drop it.

Aqua: ... Are you really fine with letting a man with such an unclear background take Wiz away ? Knowing your personality, I was expecting you to say something like "Megumin isn't enough, Wiz, Yunyun, Iris, eris, Chris and Komekko are all mine !".

"I will give you points for not including Darkness in that."

Kazuma: Just what kind of man do you thin... hey, hold on, isn't that last one a bit strange ?! Even I have a line I won't cross, you know ?! I've said it many times, and I'll say it again : I'm not a lolicon !

"Then you might want a word with Aqua, 'cause I believe a few rumors have already earned you the new nickname of Lolima."

Kazuma: What ?!

Darkness: ... ... Yes ! That man's love is a very precious thing indeed ! He loves her even if she is a lich ! Yes, he cannot even be compared to a certain weak man who can't even resist a little bit of seduction... !

Kazuma: hey, are you referring to me ?!

"If you need to ask, you already know the answer."

Darkness: I'll help you ! All we have to do is to stop Vanir from getting between the two, right ? Just tell me what to do !

Megumin: All of you, calm down. First we need to confirm how they feel towards each other, right ? Unless you are a mature adult who's well-versed with matters of romance like me, most women will become flustered in the face of Duke's passionate pleas. In the first place, Wiz is still missing. Things can't exactly progress when one of the parties isn't here.

"HNGN- *SNORT*... Gah ! Juice through my nose ! My orange juice came rushing out through my nose ! Don't make me laugh like that, dammit !"

Kazuma: Since when did you become a mature woman who's well-versed with matter of romance, you little brat ? The only person that can be described as mature here is an experienced man like me.

"PFRRRRRRRRR- Ack cough ! A- are you actually trying to kill me ?!"

Megumin: ... Then, shall I show you what a mature woman I am ? I'll be heading over to your room tonight.

'And they're ignoring me... Whatever...'

Kazuma: No, I'm not in the mood for such stuff tonight. I just saw what it means to be a real man yesterday. It'll be some time before I fall for your tricks again, nor will I be lured in by your somewhat lacking sex-appeal.