Chapter 3: Shadilay~

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Boss: All right, good work everyone ! That's it for today ! Here is today's salary. I'm counting on you tomorrow too !

"We worked the whole day today too..."

Kazuma: I'm even starting to doubt that I was a shut-in to begin with.

"But... This wasn't exactly what I was expecting from an adventurer's life... At least I get to grasp my abilities with little risk."

Kazuma: Tell me about it, you're an entire working team by yourself. Telekinesis really is something useful.

"Speaking of, I think..."

*Telekinesis: Lvl 1→Lvl 2*

"Bingo."

Kazuma: Mind reminding me how that works ? When you said the summoner class was special, I wasn't expecting that.

"Same here. So in short, I've got a few presets skills to level-up. Here."

*Gaster blaster: Lvl 1

Teleportation: Lvl 1

Telekinesis: Lvl 2

Bone manipulation: Lvl 1*

Kazuma: Is this specific of the "Summoner" class ?

"Perhaps. Or maybe it's a combo with my own abilities. Nonetheless, each of these skills have integrated stats of their own. I'll take my telekinesis here as an example, since it just leveled up."

"It got the following stats: Speed, range, power, control. Just like my own stats, they naturally increase when the skill level up, plus I get some points to allocate myself. On the downside, I don't think I'm allowed to learn other types of skills."

Kazuma: It really is a peculiar class...

Aqua: I'm hungry. What would you like to eat today ? I want some smoked-lizard hamburger steak and the heart-freezing crimson neroid !

Kazuma: I kinda want to eat meat too

"Alright, so let's get 3 smoked-lizard set meals then."

Aqua: YES !!

"Well then, good night."

Kazuma: Good night... No, wait a minute !!

Aqua: What is it ? Did you forget to go to the toilet ? It's already dark, so just find a tree or something.

Kazuma: No ! it's not that ! I just realized that we've been living the life of manual laborers so far...

"It really took you a full week to realize that ?"

Aqua: How come the two of you got used to that without complaining ?!

Aqua: You don't work, you don't eat. Shut-in NEETs are fussy. If you don't like it, you can always work as a store clerk.

Kazuma: No ! It's not that, how should I put it ? What i'm after is exciting battles against monsters ! A life like that ! Moreover, isn't this world in a crisis with the invasion of the demon king ? isn't it amazingly peaceful here ? There are no signs of demons at all !