Chapter 104: Siege

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*SCHPOOF*

"... ... Haaa... Home sweet home... Never though a vacation could tire me out so much... I probably should stay away from the Capital for a little while..."

*Klick klick*

"... Locked ? Odd... The door should be open if these guys are here... Did they go out for whatever reason... ?"

*Piip Piip piip !*

"... And here comes the chicken proclaimed dragon... Well, at least I'll have a way to pass time until they're here... Aren't you a bit bigger than you were before ?"

Zell: Piip !

"... Yeah, I don't speak chicken..."

*SLAM*

Aqua: Dragon thief !!

"It's a chicken you numb-skull !! And speaking of numb, why the hell is the door locked ?! I thought no one was there !!"

Aqua: ... ... ... I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. After talking with Megumin and Darkness, we decided this mansion belongs to the beautiful Goddess Aqua-sama. Darkness has her own mansion in this city, Megumin has her home over at the Crimson Demon village, and Kazuma can stay at that succubus' store for all I care, so the house ended up in my hands. That's how this mansion became my property. Weren't you going to live in the castle ? Get out Get out of my yard now !

".. That's got to be a new height of stupidity you just reached there. Did you hit your head or something ? What happened to fry your brain to the point of coming up with that ?

*SLAM*

"... Oh, so you want to play it like that, huh ? Fine, we'll play then..."

*F-TWOOOOOOOOOM*

"Open the door if you don't want a brand-new coloration, the charcoal special !!"

Darkness: ... Oh, if it's not the great one standing leisurely here to see us. Had a great week at the capital with your little sister ?

"... Huh ?"

Megumin: Hahaha, we really are nothing to you... Being a poser aside, you dare to strut in front of us after claiming you don't need to return from the castle. I never thought you would have the audacity to do that !

"... Claiming to... Hey hold on, did you not receive my letters ?! I was basically being held hostage !"

Darkness: Oh right, those letters... Claiming that your life has never been better with Lady Iris and that you don't feel the need to come back !

"... What ?! Hey, I never wrote that !"

Megumin: Well, see for yourself then !

"... That's my hand-writing... But I never made that... ! Who could... Someone very salty that I was staying there, and enough skill to copy my writing..."

"... ... ... KAZUUUUUUUUUUUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!"

Kazuma: So yeah, if that ass wants to enjoy his stay at the castle, then let him do.

Dust: Dude... Aren't you afraid if he finds out about that ?