Chapter 6: Cabbage hunt

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Luna: I apologize for gathering everyone on such a short notice ! i'm sure everyone knows that the emergency is because of the cabbages ! it's time to harvest cabbages ! The quality's great this year and each one's worth 10,000 Eris (94$) ! We've already evacuated the residents so please harvest more cabbages and turn them in here ! Please take care of your own safety and don't get hurt from the cabbages' counterattack ! Also, because of the large amount of people and bounty, the reward will be given out later !

Undyne: Where are they ?!

Papyrus: I... I think I see them !! They're coming !

"i'm still quite confused about all of this..."

Aqua: The cabbages in this world can fly. When their taste ripens during harvest season, they fly through cities, over plains, across the continent and to the ocean, unwilling to be eaten. Because of that, we need to catch the cabbages and eat them while they're still delicious.

Kazuma: May I go back to the stables and sleep ?

Undyne: Come on, kid, it'll be fun !!

Papyrus: They're coming !!

Asgore: We should probably think of a strategy first, instead of rushing-

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE !!!!"

Kazuma: Oh, you've got to be kidding me...

Undyne: I like this one's spirit !! Let's go !!

Kazuma: ... What grave sin did I commit to fight to the death with cabbages here ? I want to go back to japan...

"*Munch munch munch*"

Kazuma: Why does a mere cabbage taste so good ? I don't get it.

"Well, I certainly ain't complaining. After all, with how much of these we caught, not taking advantage would be missing something. It was so profitable even you joined the fun in the end, Kazuma."

Kazuma: You call that fun ? We didn't came here to fight cabbages, seriously !

Undyne: *Munch* That said, I'm kinda impressed. Despite your personal... "Flaws", you all have skills to be proud of. You over there, just as expected of a crusader, the cabbage couldn't break through your iron-wall defense no matter what ! That was impressive !

"Yeah, if we forget the constant moaning, that is..."

Darkness: N- No, I didn't do much, I'm just really tough. i'm clumsy and slow so I can't really hit my target; my only strong point is shielding other...

"Speaking of, if you can't hit anything, why do you keep that two-handed sword ? Wouldn't it be better to take a one-handed plus a shield ?"

Darkness: But like that... I wouldn't be able to feel the hits as much...

Kazuma: Figured.

Papyrus: But, the one with the most impressive fire power is without any contest that young Archwizard ! She took out the horde of monsters that were chasing the cabbages right into town with just one explosion attack ! All the other adventurers were shocked !