Chapter 113: Deja-vu

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"I... Uhh... That is..."

Kazuma: Let me guess. That was the last thing you'd expect ?

"True, but it's something a bit more... Unexpectedly expected... ? It's something really difficult to describe... Correct me if I'm wrong..."

 "Aren't these the girls from that succubus shop ?"

Succubus: Over there, young lady, also try this.

Komekko: Thank you !

"... I guess they can't help but dote on her as well..."

Kazuma: ... You're the Onee-san from that shop I frequent, right ? But this is the Adventurer's guild ! What do you intend to do here ?!

Succubus: Ara ! Why, isn't it our renowned customer ? We've had our lesson, of course we know it's dangerous here... We're not sure why, but we just couldn't leave her alone. It's most likely her unusually high demonic potential. She'll certainly become someone highly important, so if we win her over early...

"Don't look so down, Kazuma. At least it's better than the time Aqua found out about the shop"
Kazuma: Don't remind me, please. She really tried becoming the arch-nemesis of nearly all male adventurers for committing succubus genocide.

Succubus: A- Ah.. Well, since Aqua-sama has blessed us with her presence, we shall take our leave. Customer-san, please keep an eye on Aqua-sama and Vanir-sama for us ! So, Komekko, I guess we'll see you later.

"... Aqua, I could easily understand, but why are they afraid of Vanir as well ?"

Darkness: Say, Kazuma, what exactly is your relationship with those people ? This is the first time I've seen such pretty women in your friend circle...

"Funny, i'm staring at one right now."

Darkness: E- Ehh ?!

Megumin: They are employees of a café run by some beautiful ladies. Though the dishes are only ordinary, they're peculiarly popular, which leaves me baffled. Still, why would they be so attracted to my little sister ?

Adventurers: Greetings, Megumin-san. Megumin-san, we're essentially finished with the quests. Within the span of the last two days, all the notable missions have all been dealt with in a rapid succession.

Megumin: Really. Then I need not worry about being forced to take difficult quests. Everyone's been working their butts off, and I've been stressing out lately.

Komekko: Onee-chan, the adventurers of this city are so strong !

Megumin: Indeed indeed. After all, they're from the city that I live in.