Chapter 27: Loli-neet

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Phew... Taking it easy in a bath during the day every now and then isn't so bad after all..."

Kazuma: Say, Megumin... Was it really okay to leave that Yunyun girl ?

Megumin: We'll meet again anyway. She's my self-proclaimed rival paparazzi after all.

Kazuma: well, she was a cute girl. She had some common sense for an acquaintance of yours.

Megumin: ... When you put it like that, it feels like I don't have any common sense.

"You kept bombarding Beldia's castle even after he cursed Darkness to death. At least she had the maturity to ask."

Megumin: Actually, that girl is the same age as me. You won't treat her as a child ?

Kazuma: Ah... the same age... is that so ? So you're the same age...

Megumin: hey. How about you honestly tell me about what you just thought when you looked at me !

"... You really want the truth coming from Kazuma ?"

Megumin: Huuuuuh...

Kazuma: then... that girl is also 13, huh... ? My allowable region goes as 2 years younger than me, I guess. If she was at least 14, then it would have been barely fine with a first year high, and a second year middle.

Megumin: First year high and second middle ? I don't really understand, but for your info, I'm going to become 14 next month.

Kazuma: Huh ? 14 ?! Seriously ?! You're graduating from being a loli character ?!

Megumin: Who are you calling a loli character ?!

"Heh. You know, in my eyes you two are just dysfunctional and poorly behaved siblings."

Kazuma: But for me, you're somewhat starting to feel like a poorly-behaved junior...

"You just had to make this even more weird, Kazuma."

Megumin: Hey ! Stop saying that stuff all of a sudden ! Does one year make that much of a difference ?!

Kazuma: Why are we even taking a bath together ? When you think this through, isn't this quite bad ?

Megumin: What are you saying now ?! Actually, I would like you to quit glancing at me !!

"... You guys didn't think this through at all, did you ?"

Kazuma: Y- yeah... if someone were to see us like this, it would be no laughing matter...

"If it was just you and Megumin, it would be quite problematic, yes."

Kazuma: How exactly does your presence makes it better ?

"... Two bros, chillin' in a hot tub, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay~..."

Kazuma: You did not just... But in the first place, only in times such as these, will someone who can't read the mood show up.

Megumin: ... Huh ?

Aqua: I'M HOOOOOOOME !! I got the money for selling the toads ! Guuuys, where are you ?!

"One day, you'll learn to not tempt fate and the first great law of Jinxing, Kazuma."