Chapter 87: Context

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Kazuma: ... ... A little lower, please...

"Using my telekinesis to hold a tied up Kazuma above the toilet... What did I do to deserve that ?"

Kazuma: You didn't think things through before coming up with your plan.

"Point taken."

Darkness: Kuh... Why did this happen... ? All I wanted to do was to keep you away and protect iris-sama... But for me, a lady of a noble family, to be almost forced to do something so precarious, and to be ordered to look down there... This situation isn't too bad, now that I think about it...

"Stop saying stupid things to yourself. Can you even imagine what would've happened if I didn't decide to come back ?"

Kazuma: I'd rather not, thank you very much. If Megumin or Aqua saw this...

Aqua: ... ... ... ... Uhhhhhh... ... ... What...

"Don't bother. It'd be way too long trying to explain all of this in a way you'd understand."

Aqua: Oh, okay...

Kazuma: Fu, you saved me, Aqua. I was almost forced into a three-day hell by these two perverts over there.

Darkness: Uu... I- I'm not perverted...

"There, there..."

Aqua: Well, I don't really care about the details since it's not the first time these two have been acting like perverts, but just what kind of play were you guys doing ?

Darkness: A- Aqua ?!

"Well, I call this the 'Preventing Kazuma from causing a diplomatic incident'. Remember that whole bodyguard request I received from Iris not too long ago ? So in order for Kazuma to not cause a diplomatic incident, we came to the conclusion to tie him up and keep him in Darkness' house."

Aqua: Well, if you're gonna do that, then don't you deserve to be called perverts, after all ?

"I don't know... Deviant ? Maybe. Pervert ? Not so sure."

Darkness: You don't get it ! The person Iris-sama is engaged to is the first prince of the neighboring nation, Elroad. Furthermore, it seems like the prince is extremely troublesome to deal with. If Kazuma acts like he usually does, and do something disrespectful, there'll surely be some foreign affairs problems.

Aqua: E- Elroad ? Did you say Elroad ? Are we going to the nation of casinos, Elroad ?!

"Aqua, you know if we're going, it'll be for that bodyguard request and not to play around, right... I mean, we can always come back another time for a vacation, but... Uhh, you know what, I'll do this alone, you guys can kick back here, okay ?"

Aqua: ... ... ... ...

"... Hey Darkness, I I recall correctly, the request only mentioned me, right ?"

Darkness: i'm pretty sure it did, yes...

"Then all's good. I'll accept the request, and all of you can tag along for a vacation."

Kazuma: Alright, then after Megumin comes back, let's have a majority vote. Well, even if I say that, since we haven't done any quests or traveled anywhere recently, I don't think she's gonna be against it !