Final chapter: Blessings on this wonderful World

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Fshhhhhhhhhh*

"... That's three artifacts consumed. The Crusader, Archpriest, and Archwizard. Now, get up and face me like the Demon King you are. Or will you truly turn tail and disgrace yourself ?"

King: ......I see. I don't know where you got this information from, but it seems like you did do your research on Demon Kings. It is true, if I were to run away from such a challenge, I would not be able to call myself the king of the demons any longer... However, you are a weakling who got done in easily by some of my underlings. A person of your measly strength is no worthy match for me. But i'll admit, these artifacts of yours caught me by surprise. I nearly exhausted my mana and still suffered severe wounds, and for that, you have my respect.

"Are you running away now ? After being challenged to a one-on-one fight ? Your generals showed much more of that 'respect' than you. Beldia, Vanir, Hans, Sylvia, Wolback and Serena. Not to mention your spy in the Elroad country, Ragcraft, was it ?"

King: ... Hiw did they fare ? Did they give you a battle they wouldn't be ashamed of, like what a General should do ? Did they at least give you trouble ?

"... Beldia was purified as I was planning to finish him off after he was weakened. Come to think of it, that was the reason why we first landed into debt. Vanir was blasted to pieces with Explosion, but he turned up the next day happily working at Wiz's store as her assistant. And now he's the vice-founder of the Windings corporation, maybe you've heard of it."

"Hans nearly destroyed Arcanletia from the inside-out, which I would've gladly helped with if not for Aqua... Sylvia gave Kazuma long-lasting trauma, Wolbach passed away with no regrets or sadness in her eyes, and as for Serena... She almost turned the whole town of Axel into her puppets before I vaporized her."

King: ... Seems like you've had your fair share of troubles too...

"You have no idea. Though if I had to choose, I'd say my own party causes way more problems on a regular basis than-

King: Create Earth !!

"Crafty old man, you don't know when to quit !"

King: Runing away would be quite the shame indeed, but so would be laying down and awaiting death ! Create Earth Golem !

"... Oh my..."

King:

King: ...Phew. Oh no, that took up more magic than I expected... Still, you've done quite well. Against a swordsman, use a sword. Against a spellcaster, use spells. And against an adventurer, use whatever specialty they have demonstrated to crush them... But still, you're the first one that forced me to resort to such a strange fighting style. In all my years as a Demon King, I don't recall meeting anyone who has took upon the Summoner class, let alone mastered it; So, what will you do now ?