Chapter 57: Prediction

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Kazuma: Geez. Don't do your practice for your "embarrassment endurance competition" at our house ! Do it at yours !

Darkness: Er... Well, I understand, but... My father, he hasn't been feeling well lately. And I'm afraid that if I did this sort of thing at home, it would make him worry...

Kazuma: 'Think it's a little late for that.'

Darkness: I'm planning another session tomorrow. Maybe you could help and-

Kazuma: No way !!

Aqua: Huh... What happened to the confident Darkness I remember from the capital ?

"Bigger question... The hell are you carrying around, Aqua ?"

 Aqua: Oh, this ? Are you curious ? Well, listen and be amazed ! This is a dragon egg !

Kazuma: DRAGON ?!

Aqua: Heh heh ! You're wondering hos I got it, aren't you ? Well ! When I was home alone the other day...

 Vendor: An honor to meet you, madam ! i'm a  traveling salesman, and I've heard tale of your exploits ! I've been looking for adventurers just like you, the type who can face down the Demon King's army and live to tell the tale ! The kind who sne...

Vendor: An honor to meet you, madam ! i'm a traveling salesman, and I've heard tale of your exploits ! I've been looking for adventurers just like you, the type who can face down the Demon King's army and live to tell the tale ! The kind who sneer at danger and battle the demon king day and night !

Aqua: G- Gosh, you're going to make me blush !

Vendor: Just for you, I have a special gift ! May I offer you a nice dragon egg in these trying times ?

Aqua: D- Did you say Dragon ?!

Vendor: Indeed I did, madam. A dragon such as you're going to need to continue your fight against the Demon King ! I've brought this egg not to any noble or rich person. i'm not interested in status. I want it to help fight the demon king !