Chapter 133: Dating tense !

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Aqua: Is anyone here ?!

Vanir: ... If it isn't the lonely woman who raises such a fuss so early in the morning. What business do you have with mys tore ? Moi is a little busy right now, so if you're here for something pointless, please come back at another time.

Aqua: I came here to settle the score with Wiz after she summoned all those ghosts, but where is she ? Actually, what do you mean by lonely woman , If you're praising the great Aqua-sama for standing alone above everyone else, I wouldn't mind praying for you to be reborn as a Paramecium instead of a devil when you finally run out of lives.

Vanir: Moi is calling you lonely woman because even the easily-seduced brat wouldn't fall for you... H- Hey, Moi is always ready to accept a challenge from you, but didn't we agree not to turn the merchandise in this store into water ?!

*SKRUNK*

"Stay in the corner. So, Vanir, now that Aqua is in timeout, where did Wiz go ? We have a few things to discuss with her."

Vanir: That prodigal shopkeeper hasn't been back since she left sometime last night. She has never had much luck with men, so it'd be a good thing if she found a nice guy to spend the night with.

Aqua: Wait, you're kidding, right ?! She looks so mature, so how could she spend the night at a guy's place like this ?! First Kazuma and now her, everyone's turning into a pervert !

*FWOOSH*

"Well, speak of the devil..."

Wiz: Vanir-san, please help me-

Aqua: Turn undead !!

Wiz: Hyaaaaa !!

kazuma: What the hell do you think you're doing ?: You really did a number on Wiz this time !

Aqua: calm down, you perverted NEET. This is just a light punishment for summoning all those ghosts last night.

"You almost killed... Well, turned her from undead to un-undead !"

Vanir: You finally came back. Just where did you fool around, you promiscuous storekeeper ? Didn't Moi tell you that there are new goods coming in early this morning ?

Aqua: Yeah, that's it ! You have the face of a cake that no man would take, so why did you suddenly start spending the night out ? Judging from your personality, I'm sure you got tricked by some bad man ! Someone like Kazuma-san !

"You stay in your corner and keep being silent !"

Wiz: H- Hold on, you two ! Why am I suddenly getting purified ?! And why are the two of you saying such despicable things about me on top of that ?!

"i'm pretty sure that's just Vanir's way of showing care and worry, and you should know how petty Aqua is for nothing, so please ignore them. What happened last night ? You seem in quite the panic.

Wiz: I- I ran into a stalker !

Aqua: here, drink some hot tea and calm down. It's best to warm yourself after experiencing something scary.

Wiz: T- Thank you, Aqua-sama... But this tea makes me go numb whenever I drink it...

*SLAP*

"Don't give her holy water to drink, retard !"