Chapter 166: Assault, mass arson, aggravated assault, war crimes

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Megumin: EXPLOSION ! EXPLOSION !!

Kazuma: Wahahaha ! Wahahaha ! That's it, Megumin ! Give it to 'em ! You are the strongest mage in the world ! Look, Darkness ! Behold this wondrous sight ! Thinking about it, the Demon King's army has caused me quite a bit of trouble in the past ! Now I've finally gotten some revenge ! Wahahaha ! Look at that pathetic sight ! And you dare call yourself the Demon King !?

Darkness: Ah, aaah... Aaah... Top grade manatite that are each worth more than a house are disappearing right in front of me... one... Two...

Megumin: EXPLOSION ! EXPLOSION !!

Kazuma: Are those elite soldiers of the Demon King's army !? They look like they're about to piss themselves ! I'm sure they're normally pretty strong enemies, but to us right now they might as well be kobolds !

Megumin: EXPLOSION !! EXPLOSION !!

Darkness: T-This is Hell... This is Hell on Earth... ! Even if it used up a lot of top grade manatite, if any of the nobles or His Majesty were to witness this, they would definitely designate Megumin as the most dangerous person in the world... ! There's no way the Kingdom could ignore her... !

Kazuma: Wahahahaha ! This feels great ! It's like all the gloomy stuff clawing at my chest vanished in an instant ! Megumin, get them ! Keep blasting even after you shatter the barrier ! Aqua and the others have only just entered the castle ! The Demon King's room is most definitely on the top floor ! Once you break through, raise your aim a little and take the entire top off !

Darkness: D- Don't do that ! Considering Aqua's poor luck, she might end up getting caught in the blast ! And look at Megumin ! Her eyes are already shining brighter than ever... !

"... Smells like Explosion..."

Mitsurugi: What does smell like-

*SCHBROOOOOOOOOOOM*

"Ah. Looks like they finally caught up to us in the end. Must've been right behind us."

Megumin: Hey, what is he saying ?

Kazuma: He's saying if he was in peak condition, he would've taken out that "flat Crimson Demon" easily.

Megumin: ... ... EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION !!

 EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION EXPLOSION !!

Darkness: K- Kazuma, did he really say that ?!

Kazuma: pretty much.