Chapter 128: Treasure island

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

???: Vanir-sama, please help me- !

Aqua: Sacred High Exorcism !!

???: GYAAAAAAAAAHH !!

 Aqua: What's with this pen-pen ? Hey, this pen-pen just reeks of a devil

Aqua: What's with this pen-pen ? Hey, this pen-pen just reeks of a devil. I really hate that it looks this cute while smelling like that.

"Well, hum... I guess you just met and said farewell to the devil that we went to see for that nail... And you just killed him... Kinda wondering what he was doing here, and why he seemed in such a hurry..."

Aqua: I see, so this is the devil that bullied Darkness. I just let my magic loose because I felt something unpleasant, but this is fine. I wanted to go exorcise him after hearing the story from you.

Kazuma: And once more, i'm reminded who is the real devil around these parts...

"Tell me about it-"

Kazuma: I was including you.

Vanir: ... Fuuuuu...

Zereschrute: E- Eh ?! What was...

aqua: Sacred High-

"Give it a rest already, you'll just kill him again. You got him already shaking in his boots... Well, flippers."

Zereschrute: V- V- Vanir-sama, this violent blue-haired woman, could she be...

Vanir: yes, as you may have suspected, she's our natural enemy. Your remaining lives were all purified by her upon entering my store, but because you expired in front of me, Moi was able to restore one of your lives. However, if you run into her in the future without me around, then that'll be it.

Wiz: Um... I don't know who you are, but you are an acquaintance of Vanir-san, yes ? I'll go put on some tea;

Zereschrute: A- Ah, I don't need to eat or drink, so you don't have to do that for me...

Vanir: So, what brings you here today, Zereschrute ? Actually, you are a high ranking devil in your own right, so Moi really didn't expect you to be vanquished from just a single blow. What happened to the other lives you had in stock ?

Zereschrute: T- That's... I ran into a big problem recently... The Goddess Eris has been appearing at my castle every day to kill me. That's why all my lives are gone.

'... ... I need a chat with Chris.'

Aqua: Say, I'm starting to feel sorry for this penguin. Of course, I still won't let him off.