Chapter 134: Wingmans

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Oh, hello... Nice weather, innit ?"

Duke: ... The hell ?

"... if anything, I might have an idea... Vanir, take one of these out..."

Vanir: These, dear associate ? They weren't exactly ready for release just yet...

"Exactly. That will be the perfect field test."

Kazuma: ... And these are... ? They look like these candy dispenser, with a skull on the top...

"... Vanir, we need to tweak it and make them candy dispensers as well. But what you see here is the last command from the Adventurer's guild, the pocket summoning tool. All you need to do is activate it, and out pops a blaster to help you out. For now, we got two different models, the one who shoots lasers, and the one used for transport."

Kazuma: Okay... How is this gonna be useful ?

"They're all linked to my abilities. Wiz can take one in case things get dicey on that 'confrontation', that'll give a signal for me to help out."

Wiz: Oh... Thank you...

Aqua: Wiz didn't come back today either. There's nowhere for me to play now. i'm really bored...

Megumin: And after 3 days, Y/n barely came home either... That means Duke sis probably still hanging around town.

Kazuma: A sudden proposal is really too tough for a person inexperienced with love to deal with. The matter of romance really is complex. Even one as popular as I hasn't grasped all of its intricacies.

Aqua: You know, you're still a virgin NEET. Don't let it get to your head just because you've become slightly more popular.

Kazuma: ... I'm going out for dinner, so you don't need to make my share. I'll probably be staying out tonight.

Aqua: Say, you occasionally stay out for the night, but where do you go ? If you're going drinking, I would really like it if you could take me with you.

Kazuma: I'm having a drink with the guys, so sorry, no can do. I'll give you some allowance, so go buy some good wine and share it with everyone.

Aqua: How wonderful, Kazuma-san ! I'll properly watch over the house while you're gone !

Dust: Hey Kazuma, what's wrong ? You've been staring at that guy for some time now. Do you know him ? I mean, Y/n's being all buddy-buddy with him, so...

Kazuma: No, it's not like we know each other... And I have no idea when they got to be drinking buddies... H- hey, where are you going... ?!

Dust: Hey, I haven't seen your pretty face around before. My name is Dust, i'm a little famous around these parts.

Duke: ... Why did you suddenly come here for ? Do you have some business with me ? Do you know this guy ?

"Well, he introduced himself already, he's Dust. As for the 'Famous' part, he managed to rack up an impressive 63 sexual harassment complaints, is known as a real delinquent around these parts."