Chaptre 102: Royal NEET

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"I'm glad our stay at the capital is being relatively peaceful"

Kazuma: I was roughed up by two lolis while you watched and laughed.

"I'm glad our stay at the Capital is being really peaceful"

Kazuma: Fucker. Heidel ! Heidel !

Heidel (Butler): How may I help you, Satou-sama ? Is it your morning coffee ? Or do you wish to have breakfast in bed ? Today's breakfast is exactly as Satou-sama had requested: Goose liver miso soup

"... As much as I admire your professionalism, I should ask you to not spoil him... he'll abuse it"

Heidel: I am extremely grateful of these words, Winding-sama.

Kazuma: Breakfast will be I bed. A coffee before that would also be great. On top of that...

Heidel: Tell the maid Mary to put on a shorter skirt before coming, is it ?

"... That's what I meant..."

Kazuma: I expected nothing less, Heidel. I'm glad you memorized my preferences.

Heidel: It is my pleasure to have my name remembered, sir. To make punishing Mary easier, I have repositioned the vase so that it would fall over more easily.

"That's too much professionalism. Kazuma, don't you think you started becoming one of these stuck-up nobles recently ? I'm beginning to see less and less differences between you and the late Alderp..."

Kazuma: I don't see what you're talking about *Sip*... Lots of snow sprites this year, the winter's gonna be harsh. Will the adventurer guild raise the rewards for eliminating snow sprites... Heidel, this will surely affect this year's harvest of farm products. Make an investment on my account in profitable farm products.

Heidel: understood, Satou-sama. Which types of produce shall we purchase ?

Kazuma: ... Erm, just... Buy the ones that'd be hit hard. The type that would see less harvest with the cold.

Heidel: Understood, I shall decide for you then.

'... Note to self: Deploy three platoons of soldiers to take care of the snow sprites and screw Kazuma over. You can be a capitalist and still care for the people, dammit.'

Kazuma: Well then, that'll be that. So, what are the plans for today ?

Heidel: Hrm. The events of the morning are as follows. First up is checking out the contents of the treasure storeroom with Aqua-sama while disguised as the quality inspectors. Later, Aqua-sama will use her party tricks in the courtyard and pull an "Amano-Iwato" (Throwing a party and dancing lewdly to distract guards) to preven- invite Lady Iris, who would be studying, out to play. In the afternoon, going with Megumin-sama to her daily Explosion experiments in the suburbs.

"Kazuma, what exactly are you trying to pull there ? And Heidel, I know a butler is supposed to not raise an eyebrow, but don't you see this is extremely unfitting of someone living here ?"

Heidel: Speaking of. Winding sir, you have scheduled an inspection of the armories around the Capital with lady Dustiness.

"I do ? Well, thank you very much."

Heidel: Of course, sir.

Kazuma: Gee, today sure is busy. What's for tonight ?

Heidel: Your evening is currently free. On another note, Lady Dustiness and Winding sir have been invited to a gala. What do you think ?