Chapter 124: Infiltration

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Kazuma: Hey, Big Boss, we should go stake the place out soon. And now that I think about it, we don't really need a place to stay. There's a girl who needs the medicine as soon as possible, so we should leave as soon as we are done here.

Darkness: Uuu, do I have no choice but to be an accomplice to a crime... ? Me, personally...

"You'll see, you get used to it really quick. There's always quite a thrill at that."

Chris: Now, now, Darkness, this is necessary in order to save a girl's life, right ? Then we don't have a choice. I do feel a little sorry for this Lord Zereschrute guy, but we need those ingredients.

"... You really do take good care of your flock, you know ?"

Chris: I don't really get it, but thank you ?

'... ... Kazuma, you know there's a good chance she discovers who we're up against sooner or later, right ?'

Kazuma: 'I know, but I also don't want her to fly into a rage fit. Seriously, who would've guessed she was worse than Aqua concerning the you-know-what from hell...'

Darkness: I've been curious about it for some time, but when did the three of you get this close to each other ? You even formed some kind of thieving band before I realized it. I don't recall you having that much contact with each other...

"Honestly, I was more of a 'Plan B' when Kazuma wasn't available..."

Chris: What's the matter, Darkness ? Does the relationship I have with my lowly assistant bother you ? Come to think of it, I still haven't asked how far you got with my second assistant, right ? I wouldn't mind answering your question if you are willing to answer mine.

Darkness: ... Uuuh...

 Chris: Hey, lowly assistant, Darkness is acting really strange

Chris: Hey, lowly assistant, Darkness is acting really strange. Just what happened between the two ?

Kazuma: ... ... They bang.

Chris: ... They WHAT ?! Darkness and...

Kazuma: Big Boss, you're way too loud ! But yes, they do... And on the regular, I think...

Chris: But... But... You ! I knew you were the one who stole Darkness ! Give her back ! Give her back to me !!

"Waablblblblblblb ?!"

Chris: I never took you for this kind of person ! If you asked me, my lowly assistant would be the unrestrained one, the kind who would eat up a girl up if given the chance !