Chapter 115: Sylphina

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"... ... ... Mommy... ?"

Aqua: ... I have to tell everyone... I need to let everyone in the guild know...

Darkness: W- Wait, Aqua, hold on a minute ! Let me explain !

Aqua: First I should report to the guild lady, then I need to go to the people in the Axis cult, then I'll visit the grocer, the butcher, the old lady next door...

Darkness: Aqua ! Don't jump to conclusions ! Would you take a closer look at this kid first ?!

Megumin: W- Well, for a noble, having children at a young age is almost an obligation. But this is great ! Her face, hair and eyes are a splitting image of you ! I'm sure she'll grow up to be a very beautiful lady.

Darkness: Megumin, that's not it ! there's a proper explanation for this, just, please, listen to me !

"... Darkness, is there some kind of message you're trying to pass to me ? You were just talking about that, and suddenly a kid shows up at the door, a spitting image of you, and calling you mommy... That's a lot of coincidences."

Kazuma: That's another one of your fetishes, isn't it ? Still, something like this is no laughing matter...

Darkness: N- N- no, that's not-...

Aqua: Come to think of it about it, it all makes sense. With a personality like yours, there's no way you could be a virgin at this age !

'I mean, she isn't...'

Aqua: You slut ! Just which thug did you fool around with ?!

Darkness: Don't make me kill you ! As if a noble lady get into such a relationship that easily !

"... Why not ask her directly then... ? What's your name, young lady ?"

Darkness: A- Ah, wait, Sylphina, let me- !

Sylphina: Dustiness Ford Sylphina.

Kazuma: How could she be anything other than your daughter ?!

Darkness: No, she's my cousin ! It's only natural for cousins to have the same family name ! ... ... Sylphina, these people here are all companion of mine, so you can relax. Here, introduce yourself.

Sylphina: ... I'm Sylphina. I'm mommy's... Lalatina-sama's cousin. Nice to meet you.

"Phew... please feel at ease here. we're all companions of your... 'Mommy' and work as adventurers in this town. I'm-"

Kazuma: You can just go ahead and call him Onii-chan or Daddy.

Darkness: What nonsense are you saying ?! Sylphina's father is still alive !

Megumin: ... Kazuma Kazuma, what do you think ? She looks just like a smaller version of Darkness to me.

Kazuma: She has her face, hair, and eyes, but there still something off. If she really is Darkness' daughter, I'm sure she'd be much more well built.

Darkness: Hey, I can hear you, you know ?! I already told you she's my cousin ! The reason why she calls me mommy is because I've been looking after her since she was young... !

Megumin: ... You're Sylphina, right ? I'm Megumin. As you can see, I'm a Crimson Demon, and Axel's number one mage.

Sylphina: Megumin-sama...