Chapter 46: Scumzuma

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Hyoizaburou:

Hyoizaburou: ... ... It seems you've been looking out for our daughter. For that, we thank you.

Kazuma: Right...

Yuiyui: We know all about you. We've read so much in our daughter's letter. Our daughter, who fell asleep as soon as she got home...

"Travel and Explosion tends to do that."

Komekko: Hahaha ! Higher, higher !

Hyoizaburou: Now... I'll ask again... What exactly is your relationship to my daughter ?

Kazuma: And I'll answer again, we're just friends.

Hyoizaburou: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!

Yuiyui: Dear, stop ! We don't have the money for any more tables this month !!

Hyoizaburou: Sorry, I got upset. Because you keep trying to pretend you're just friends !

Kazuma: I swear, I'm not pretending. 'I think it's time for a change of subject.' uh... This isn't much, but...

 Hyoizaburou: Excuse me dear, but I think Kazuma-san was giving this to me

Yuiyui: Goodness, sweetheart, "Kazuma-san" ? How very polite we are all of a sudden.

Hyoizaburou: i'm going to have this with my drink today.

Yuiyui: No you're not, it's going to be dinner.

Komekko: Hey, is this the kind of food that actually fills you up, instead of the watery rice porridge we usually eat ?!

Kazuma: ... It really isn't much...

Hyoizaburou: ... We're glad to have you here, Kazuma-san ! Have some of our best tea !

Yuiyui: Which is to say, our only tea.