Chapter 9: "General"-y screwed

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Kazuma: Why did you follow us all the way here ?

Papyrus: For nothing would've I missed the display of Explosion magic ! Thankfully your friend informed me just on time.

Kazuma: Speaking of, I'm surprised he didn't come with you.

Papyrus: He and your Crusader friend said there were going to train together.

Megumin: Somehow, this doesn't sound right...

Kazuma: I know what you mean... That was definitely him.

Darkness: Aaaaahn~ !!!

Kazuma: ...

Megumin: ...

Papyrus: They seem to have fun.

"That won't do..."

Darkness: *Moaning*

"Darkness, for the last time, you're supposed to dodge them, not run into them !!"

Darkness: I cannot ! What if one of those stray shots harms an innocent soul ?! As a Crusader, I cannot allow this to happen ! Such power... Such brute strength... It'd be disrespectful of me to not take that blast head on !

"Whatever... I could at least confirm the destructive power, if not the accuracy..."

Darkness: Are we only stopping here... ? Couldn't we continue for like... A few more hours... ?

"... Adding to the list of things to do... 'Building up enough Stamina to match that insane level of defense'... That sounds way too dirty..."

Kazuma: I concur.

"Back already, I see. How did it go ?"

Kazuma: Better than for you, I'd take...

"Got not much complains though."

Darkness: Gaaaah~ !!

"Well, if you forget that. Good explosion ?"

Megumin: Could be better. We're still going back every day.

"This is a peaceful life."

One week later:

Luna: Emergency broadcast ! Emergency broadcast ! Attention all adventurers, please prepare for combat and report to the main gate of the city !

"The fuck is happening ?!"

Kazuma: Hell if I know, but it definitely sounds big !

Undyne: Kids ! I think we're all dead !