Chapter 4: Copycat

The two stayed in the main house for one night, and went back the next evening.

Just before leaving, Qi Qi ran out of the room, hugged Xu Chengyan's legs and refused to let go, and even wanted to get into the car for a while.

But He Yang didn't have the patience to keep pets, so he didn't let Qiqi get in the car at all.

At the beginning, He Yang bought an Alaskan dog on a whim, but after keeping it by his side, he realized that it was not suitable. He was not suitable for pets at all.

Alaskan dogs have exercise needs, they need the owner to take them out every day, they also need the owner's company, and they shed their hair.

He Yang didn't have so much energy and time to walk the dog, and was disturbed by the fluffy dog ​​hair everywhere, so he simply put the dog in the old house and asked the housekeeper to help him raise it, and only came to see it once every two months.

Anyway, the old house has a big place and a big yard. You can do whatever you want with the dog. There are several servants in the old house, and they can take turns to play with the dog.

And under the care of the housekeeper, Qiqi is indeed well raised and full of energy every day.

But now Qiqi had to go with Xu Chengyan, and He Yang had no patience to keep a dog, so he wouldn't let Qiqi get in the car, and Xu Chengyan couldn't bring Qiqi back.

In the end, Xu Chengyan still coaxed for a long time before finally coaxing Qiqi back.

When Qiqi returned, he turned back three times, looking at Xu Chengyan with aggrieved expression.

Xu Chengyan was a little soft-hearted, but he was still ruthless, looked away and got into the car.

The car slowly drove down the mountain road and returned to the city from the suburbs.

But when the car passed an intersection, Xu Chengyan said, "Sir, stop ahead, I'll go buy wonton wrappers."

The car stopped, and Xu Chengyan also got out of the car and went to buy things first.

He Yang sat in the car and waited. After a while, he saw Xu Chengyan coming back, but Xu Chengyan was still holding a pure white vase in his arms.

The vase was a little big and it was inconvenient to put it in the driver's seat, so Xu Chengyan simply sat in the back seat.

He Yang glanced at the big vase in the back seat through the rearview mirror and said, "Why did you buy this?"

"I just saw it, so I bought it." Xu Chengyan laughed, "Did you not find it, sir? There is a vase missing in the study. I accidentally touched the bookshelf last week and broke the vase."

He Yang responded, but didn't care much.

Xu Chengyan always took care of the flowers and plants at home.

After the two returned to the apartment, Xu Chengyan came to the study with the vase in his arms, tinkering with something by himself.

He Yang poured a glass of water from the living room. When he passed by the study, he heard humming in the study. Looking inside, he saw the black-haired young man sitting on the carpet with a pile of paints in bottles and jars. In front of him is a white vase.

He Yang walked over and asked, "Are you painting?"

"Yeah." Xu Chengyan nodded, "White is too monotonous, it looks good if you add some color..."

Xu Chengyan continued to tinker with the vase until it was finally finished in the evening.

The original white vase was painted with blue and white clouds, but Xu Chengyan had never learned to paint, and he still painted on the vase, so the result of the painting was somewhat abstract.