Chapter 53: Kiki, come back

After the poster shoot was over, the photography crew had to shoot another interior scene.

The interior scene was shot at the Hejia Manor, and this time the old housekeeper received the filming team in the manor.

\"Welcome.\" The old butler smiled and led the shooting team into the hall.

The staff began to set the scene, and the old butler turned around and went back upstairs first.

When the old housekeeper came to the third floor, he saw He Yang standing by the railing, looking at the figure below.

The old housekeeper walked over, stood beside He Yang, and followed the man's line of sight to the first floor.

The staff on the first floor were very busy, and there were also a few makeup artists in the corner who were applying makeup to the main actors.

The old butler looked at the young man in the corner and couldn't help sighing: \"It's really like...\"

It is so similar, it can be said that it is almost identical.

He Yang played with the lighter in his hand and said lightly: \"It's him.\"

\"It's Mr. Xu?\"The old butler was a little surprised,\"But that car accident...\"

The old housekeeper suddenly remembered that in the car accident, the deceased suffered extensive burns all over his body.

The old butler stopped talking and stayed by the side quietly.

The third floor was quiet, and neither of them spoke.

Until the sound of footsteps in the corridor broke the calm.

The big black-and-white-haired dog walked over slowly, with a Frisbee toy in his mouth.

The big dog came to He Yang's side, arched his head against the man's leg, and put the Frisbee toy at the man's feet, wanting the man to play games with him.

But the man just looked at the young man on the first floor, ignoring the big dog.

The big dog was very bored, squatted on the ground, and looked at the first floor like a man.

There were a lot of people on the first floor. Qiqi glanced around in the hall. After seeing a figure in the corner, he stood up immediately, and even cried out in excitement.

\"Ow!\"

The big dog lowered his head and grabbed the frisbee, and rushed to the stairs excitedly, trying to find the young man.

But when He Yang saw it, he stopped: \"Qiqi, come back!\"

This time He Yang's voice was stern, Qiqi stopped subconsciously and hesitated.

He Yang repeated it again: \"Come back.\"

Qiqi looked at the young man in the hall, and then looked back at He Yang.

In the end, Kiki reluctantly returned to the man.

He Yang glanced at the big dog on the ground and said slowly: \"I can't go there.\"

Can't recognize each other, and can't bother in the past.

He Yang remembered the young man's estranged attitude towards him, and whispered: \"He doesn't like it.\"

You can't do things you don't like.

\"Ow!\" Qiqi tilted his head, he didn't understand the man's words very well, he only knew that the master would not let him go to play with that man.

Kiki was lying on the ground, and the Frisbee toy was put aside, very boring.

When the interior scene on the first floor ended, it was already evening.