Chapter 140: Reunion

He Yang finally reacted, listening to the voice on the other end of the phone, he couldn't help shouting: \"Yanyan.\"

Xu Chengyan responded and continued: \"Brother Fan helped me get two tickets for the show, it's the day after tomorrow, if—\"

Before Xu Chengyan finished speaking, He Yang responded: \"Okay, I have time.\"

After saying that, He Yang walked upstairs.

Xu Chengyan laughed softly and asked: \"Aren't you going to ask me what drama it is?\"

\"It will be all right.\"

It doesn't matter what show you watch.

Immediately afterwards, He Yang said again: \"I'll come over now.\"

Xu Chengyan: \"When will I pick you up?\"

\"good.\"

He Yang kept the call, went back to the bedroom and started packing.

Just then, Kiki came over.

Qiqi moved to He Yang's side and looked at He Yang's cell phone. He seemed to hear the voice on the phone, so he called the phone a few times.

Xu Chengyan also heard the cry and asked: \"Qiqi is there?\"

He Yang glanced at the big dog beside him and replied: \"Well, he heard your voice.\"

Qiqi was still happily waving his tail at He Yang, and continued to whimper at the phone.

\"I haven't seen Qiqi for a long time...\"

\"You can see it when you come back.\"He Yang touched Qiqi,\"I'll go over today.\"

\"Ok.\"

\"After watching the show, you can go for a walk nearby.\" He Yang said, \"I know there is a restaurant nearby, the taste is not bad, and you can take a walk on the bridge at night.\"

Xu Chengyan responded.

He Yang: \"Wait for me to go.\"

\"good.\"

After hanging up the phone, He Yang continued to pack his luggage and quickly booked the fastest flight.

Qiqi was still beside him and saw that He Yang was leaving, so he also followed.

He Yang looked at Qiqi and said: \"You stay at home.\"

\"Ouch!\" Qiqi called out.

He Yang also didn't understand what Qi Qi meant, so he walked directly outside.

However, Qiqi was still stubbornly following He Yang, as if he wanted to leave together.

The housekeeper had no choice but to stop Qiqi and not let Qiqi pass by.

Outside the yard, the driver was already waiting for He Yang.

He Yang came to the side of the car, stopped suddenly, and turned to look at Qiqi.

Qiqi was still looking at He Yang eagerly, and still wanted to go with him.

He Yang walked over, leaned over and touched Qiqi, and said: \"I'll pick him up.\"

Qiqi seemed to understand but not understood, and shook his tail at He Yang.

He Yang rubbed Qiqi's fluffy head and turned to leave.

On the other side, Xu Chengyan also received He Yang's flight information, arriving tomorrow afternoon.

Xu Chengyan was walking aimlessly on the bridge.