Chapter 42: a boring party

The housekeeper came over, saw the invitation letter, and asked, "Is Young Master He going?"

He Yang: "Don't go."

The housekeeper picked up the invitation letter and had to put it away temporarily.

He Yang was drinking wine alone on the sofa. After the wine glass was empty, he put the glass aside, leaned back on the pillow, and habitually touched his left hand and rubbed the ring.

The villa is very deserted.

Although the Chinese New Year is approaching, there is no Chinese New Year atmosphere in the villa at all, it is still about the same as usual.

He Yang got up and went back to his room on the fifth floor alone.

It was snowing outside, He Yang sat by the floor-to-ceiling window and looked at the courtyard outside.

Kiki ran to the snow to play, running around with a Frisbee toy in his mouth.

Qiqi is very energetic, even if there is no one to accompany him, he can entertain himself and have a good time.

He Yang touched the ring on his left hand and sat on the chair for a long time.

Outside the window, day and night are constantly changing.

The Spring Festival Gala was still on the TV, and along with the host's excited countdown, bursts of fireworks came from the TV—

The new year is here.

After the New Year, He Yang was invited out by a friend.

This party was not at a bar, but at a private club.

Shen Xiuzhu also came to this party, came earlier, and sat quietly with a cup of hot milk.

Before He Yang came, the people in the box chatted more casually, chatting unscrupulously.

One of the young masters was still on Weibo when he suddenly exclaimed, "Ehhh?"

Brother Young Master stared at the photo on the screen, handed the phone to the person beside him, and said in surprise, "Look at this person, does he look like Yanyan?"

The man next to him came over to take a look, and was also surprised.

However, the stars in the entertainment industry are all packaged, and plastic surgery, makeup, retouching and other things are very common, so the person said: "I guess they look alike."

"But it's too similar!" Brother Gongzi searched again and said, "This person is an actor, do you want to invite him over?"

"Farewell, Chi Yi has found someone who looks like him before. Do you want to go to the hospital like him?"

"But this man really looks like Yanyan! Like twins!"

Shen Xiuzhu, who was not far away, heard it, squinted his eyes, and asked aloud, "What twins?"

The man hurriedly handed over the phone and said, "This is the man, exactly the same as Yanyan!"

Shen Xiuzhu took it and frowned when he saw the photo on the screen.

The photo is a photo of a little star. After makeup, the little star looks like Xu Chengyan in seven or eight minutes, but his facial features are more aggressive, which is different from Xu Chengyan's gentle personality.

The man said again: "It's too similar, do you want to invite him out to see? Just show it to Young Master He."

Shen Xiuzhu didn't speak, just stared at the photo for a long time, and finally smiled: "It's better not to mention him."