Chapter 50: pay

The first floor fell silent for a moment.

Everyone looked in the direction of the stairs and watched the man go downstairs step by step.

The man was dressed in black with a cold expression on his face. He glanced around on the first floor, and frowned when he saw the fragments of the vase on the ground.

No one in the hall made a sound, and no one dared to touch the mold.

The man looked at the debris on the ground, and the air pressure around his body was getting lower and lower.

Qin Zhou stood beside the vase, bowed his head slightly, and held a fragment of the vase in his hand, which became tighter and tighter unconsciously.

The director on the side smiled and said cautiously, "Mr. He, I'm sorry..."

"He's cheap, he accidentally broke the vase..." The director cautiously looked at the little star beside him, and hurriedly cursed, "Apologize soon!"

The man ignored the director, just looked at Qin Zhou and asked again: "What's the matter?"

Qin Zhou raised his head and replied, "The vase is broken."

"This is my favorite vase." The man frowned slightly, "You broke it."

The man's voice sounded a little displeased, as if he was dissatisfied with the broken vase.

"I don't know." Qin Zhou looked at the shelf next to him and said lightly, "I didn't do it."

There were more people on the side of the stairs just now, maybe someone accidentally hit the shelf and broke the vase.

It's just that, unfortunately, the vase just fell next to him, so some explanations are unclear.

Qin Zhou: "It should be that someone accidentally touched the shelf, and the vase fell down."

But when the director heard it, he immediately scolded: "Why don't you admit that you broke it! I think you are a cheap hand!"

In addition to the director, someone in the crowd whispered, "Qin Zhou was standing over there just now, and he touched it..."

"I also saw Qin Zhou stretch out his hand, and the vase fell down..."

The director looked at the man again, and said with a low attitude: "Mr. He, don't be angry, this newcomer is ignorant, we will definitely—"

It's just that the director was interrupted by a man before he could finish speaking.

He Yang: "The filming is canceled."

"Ah?" The director was stunned for a moment, and then said: "Mr. He, but this time it was President Yuan who asked us to come..."

"I'll tell him about Yuan Lie." He Yang's tone cooled down, "This filming has been canceled."

The director wanted to say something else, but was pulled away by the assistant director.

"Let's go." The assistant director sighed, and the commanding staff began to pack up.

The scenes and equipment that were arranged on the first floor had to be dismantled again.

Qin Zhou also turned around and planned to leave with the filming team.

It's just that Qin Zhou just started to walk when he heard a man's voice—

"I didn't say you could go." He Yang looked at the young man and said calmly, "The vase is broken, I will pay."

Qin Zhou could only stop, holding the fragment of the vase in his hand and waiting aside.