Chapter 169: Come out to find someone to play with

In the evening, the plane landed.

The agent was still beside him, muttering: \"Didn't you tell me to marry next year? Why did you tell me now that it's over?\"

Xu Chengyan was absent-minded, opened the suitcase, took out the clothes and put them in the closet and said: \"My name has also been changed, Qin Zhou is my stage name.\"

The agent nodded, walked around the room anxiously, and asked again: \"\"When will you make it public?\"

\"next year.\"

Agent: \"Then you should wear this ring in another place, it's too obvious to wear it in that position\"

Xu Chengyan looked at the ring on his hand, it was inconvenient to wear a ring while filming, so he took it off first and put it in a storage box for preservation.

The agent warned some more and left.

Xu Chengyan stayed in the room, took a bath early and lay down on the bed to rest, and sent He Yang the location.

It was empty and there was no one around.

Xu Chengyan nestled in the quilt and closed his eyes. c1332972

Maybe it was because he was used to sleeping with He Yang during this time, but now that he was separated, he couldn't fall asleep by himself.

After that time, life returned to calm.

Every day I get up at five or six o'clock to go to the studio. If the night goes well, I will stop work at six or seven o'clock.

And because he was too busy, Xu Chengyan didn't have much time to look at his mobile phone, so he habitually sent the location before going to bed at night.

It's been more than half a month since I finally got free.

Xu Chengyan called He Yang.

After connecting, a male voice came from the phone:\"Have a break?\"c1332972

\"Yeah.\"Xu Chengyan was lying on the bed,\"Today is a holiday.\"

\"Would you like to come back?\"

\"Too far.\"Xu Chengyan explained, \"There will be a show tomorrow night, so I don't have time to go back and forth.\"

The other end of the phone fell silent and said nothing.

After a while, He Yang said: \"It's been half a month.\"

\"I haven't finished filming here.\" Xu Chengyan sighed, \"It is estimated that it will take a few months\"

He Yang hummed.

It was very quiet on the phone, neither of them knew how to chat, not even small talk, but they were reluctant to hang up.

In the end, He Yang said first: \"Then you should be busy first.\"

He Yang hung up the phone and didn't bother anymore.

But even after the call ended, He Yang still looked at the call records on his phone. On the side, Yuan Lie sat at the desk, looked at He Yang very curiously, and asked \"If you can't bear it, why don't you go to him?\"

\"Don't go.\"He Yang played with the phone at will,\"He wants to film and doesn't want to disturb him\"

He respected Yanyan's choice, kept a good distance, and would not be too disturbed.

After Yuan Lie heard this, he nodded, \"So, Mr. He, you chose to disturb me.\"

He Yang still had a casual attitude, and he didn't know if he had listened.