Chapter 164: warning attention

After arriving in Xicheng, Xu Chengyan was busy with activities.

I get up at four or five in the morning to do makeup and styling, and I don’t finish work until eleven in the evening, and I don’t have much time to rest all day.

Occasionally when there is a break, I just want to sleep on it, and I don't have time to call He Yang to chat or something.

After Xicheng was done, Xu Chengyan also joined the group.

The filming location was in a remote town, and it would take several months at a time.

Xu Chengyan returned to his residence and sent He Yang a position. He didn't have time to chat, and then continued to recite his lines.

When I finally got free, it was already a month later.

He has been free for a few days and has no role in acting, so he told his agent and booked a ticket to go back to Nancheng directly.

After getting off the plane, Xu Chengyan called He Yang.

The call was quickly connected, and Xu Chengyan shouted: \"He Yang.\"

\"Hmm.\" A familiar male voice came.

Xu Chengyan held the phone and didn't speak anymore, wanting to hear He Yang's voice.

It's just that the phone was quiet, and He Yang didn't speak.

After a while, He Yang said: \"Are you resting?\"

Xu Chengyan hummed and said: \"I have a few days off, and I have no more dramas.\"

\"Would you like to come back?\"

\"Come back.\"

\"When will you arrive? I'll pick you up?\"

\"Almost.\"Xu Chengyan smiled, \"I got off the plane.\"

\"Already arrived?\"He Yang was stunned, \"Where is it? I'll come now.\"

\"No, I'm on my way.\"Xu Chengyan looked at the street outside the car window and asked again: \"Would you like something to eat? I'll bring it back.\"

\"No need.\"He Yang said,\"Just come back.\"

\"Not at all?\"

He Yang was quiet for a while, then asked: \"What about wontons?\"

\"Do you still have wonton wrappers at home?\"

He Yang got up, took a look at the refrigerator, and replied: \"No more.\"

\"Then I will go to the supermarket over Wutong Street to buy some back.\"

\"good.\"

\"I ate wontons that night.\" Xu Chengyan smiled.

After hanging up the phone, Xu Chengyan said to the driver in the front row again: \"Wait down to Wutong Street, I'll buy something.\"

The manager sat aside and heard Xu Chengyan's call just now, and couldn't help but say: \"Are you going to find Mr. He?\"

\"Yeah.\" Xu Chengyan admitted generously and nodded.

\"You pay attention...\" The agent wanted to say a few more words, but after thinking about it, he finally gave up.

Anyway, both of them are single, and it's just a normal relationship, nothing more.

\"I have already arranged the public relations team.\" The agent sighed, \"The next time the paparazzi take pictures and they will explode, I will not buy photos.\"

Xu Chengyan nodded absent-mindedly, not knowing if he had listened.

Agent: \"Although you and He are always in love, considering your two identities... There may be some people on the Internet attacking you at that time, so you have to be mentally prepared.\"