Chapter 102: don't want to fall in love

Supervisor: \"In addition to the marriage proposal series, we would like to invite you to be our brand ambassador.\"

Qin Zhou was a little lost for a while.

There are also many levels of spokespersons. KL is now asking him to be the brand spokesperson, which is much more attractive.

\"Sorry.\"Qin Zhou is still confused,\"I'll think about it...\"

\"Okay, we look forward to working with you too.\"

The two exchanged contact information, and Qin Zhou also got up and left the room first.

The agent was still waiting in the corridor, and when he saw Qin Zhou coming out, he went over and asked: \"How is it?\"

Qin Zhou did not speak.

When the agent saw Qin Zhou like this, he also knew that it was a failure. He patted Qin Zhou on the shoulder and comforted: \"It's okay, it's just starting now.\"

The agent took Qin Zhou back first.

After returning to the apartment, Qin Zhou found the engagement ring from the drawer.

The ring box is pure black. Qin Zhou turned to the bottom of the box and found a signature in the lower left corner, which was left by the chief master.

Open the box, and the sapphire on the diamond ring sparkles.

Qin Zhou sat on the bed, looked at the ring, and thought about it for a long time.

In the end, Qin Zhou took the mobile phone, contacted the supervisor and refused the authorization, and also refused to cooperate with the brand spokesperson.

The KL brand spokesperson is very tempting to him. After all, with his current status, he is not even qualified to be a KL series spokesperson.

And now KL is looking for him as a spokesperson because he has \"eternal love\", which is the last series of works by the master.

But this ring belongs to He Yang.

He didn't agree to the marriage proposal at the beginning, and now he shouldn't use this ring as a gimmick to accept the endorsement.

Qin Zhou put the ring back in the drawer, as if he didn't know the ring had 300 million.

After all, it has been several months since the last marriage proposal. He Yang didn't tell him that this ring is eternal love, and let him deal with it casually, then he will continue to keep it as it is.

The next day, Qin Zhou returned to the crew.

His role has come to an end and is about to be finished.

After finishing the modeling, Qin Zhou stayed in the lounge to read the script.

Jiang Lin came to visit the class, bought a lot of fruits and snacks, and sat next to Qin Zhou.

Xiao Cheng noticed that there were snacks, so he leaned over eagerly, staring at the snacks on the table.

When Jiang Lin saw it, he generously took a lot of snacks from it and distributed them to Xiao Cheng.

Xiao Cheng was holding the snacks, with a smile on his face, milky voice: \"Thank you brother.\"

Xiao Cheng was very obedient, sitting on the sofa beside him, eating snacks.

The lounge is quiet.

One is concentrating on reading the script, one is concentrating on eating snacks, and the other is concentrating on playing with the phone and answering messages.