Chapter 8: Shen Xiuzhu

Knockoff.

Is he... a knockoff?

Xu Chengyan looked at the strange young man, and the more he looked, the more he felt that they were very similar.

If you cover your face and look only at body shape and dress, they are almost identical.

The biggest difference between him and that person is his face.

The strange young man's facial features are very soft, like a pampered young master, every move is very elegant.

Xu Chengyan turned his head to the side, looked at the cabin window on the side, and saw a pair of peach blossom eyes reflected in the window.

Compared with that young man, his facial features are a little more sharp, but because he wears thin gold-rimmed glasses, he looks a little softer.

Xu Chengyan slowly raised his hand, almost trembling, and took off his glasses.

If he doesn't go into some things, it doesn't mean he doesn't know.

I would rather pretend to deceive myself than break the peace.

Chi Yi, who was beside him, drank leisurely and sneered, as if he was laughing at the embarrassment of knockoffs.

"Counterfeit products can't compare to genuine products..." Chi Yi sighed like he was talking to himself, but the volume of these words was just enough to be heard by Xu Chengyan.

Holding the wine glass, Chi Yi turned and walked towards He Yang.

"Xiuzhu!" Chi Yi greeted the youth, "Why are you so late?"

"There was a traffic jam on the way here, so it was a little delayed." The young man smiled gently and looked at He Yang next to him, "But it's okay, it's just in time for the birthday."

Xu Chengyan looked at the strange young man, his mind was almost blank.

Repair bamboo.

Shen Xiuzhu...

Xu Chengyan retracted his gaze, turned around, looked at the blue sea, and forcibly diverted his attention.

calm down.

Be calm.

Shen Xiuzhu was just an old friend of her husband, and he hadn't come back for many years.

So now that the husband and Shen Xiuzhu meet again, it is understandable that the husband has a slightly special attitude towards Shen Xiuzhu.

After all, they are long-time friends.

it does not matter.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

It just happened that he and Shen Xiuzhu collided in style.

It doesn't matter.

It's ok...

Xu Chengyan blew the sea breeze and gradually calmed down.

Jiang Lin was not far away, looked at He Yang and Shen Xiuzhu, then looked at Xu Chengyan who was standing alone by the railing blowing the cold wind, and finally walked towards Xu Chengyan.

"Sister-in-law?" Jiang Lin leaned over and asked cautiously, "Are you alright?"

Xu Chengyan woke up with a smile on his face, "I'm fine."

Seeing Xu Chengyan like this, Jiang Lin was still not at ease, and asked again, "It's windy outside, should my sister-in-law take a rest first?"

Jiang Lin really regarded Xu Chengyan as half of his family, but now that Shen Xiuzhu was back, he didn't want his sister-in-law to be stimulated.