Chapter 185: Proposal Again

There are not many bonus points in the diary, only a few pages, which are quickly turned over.

Obviously, the previous deductions are hundreds or thousands of points, but when it is the turn to add points, they are all tens of thousands and tens of thousands of points.

In the past, he always felt that the reasons for deducting points were unreasonable, but now these reasons for adding points seem to be even more "unreasonable".

[After eating the wontons, +10000]

【Nap together, +20000】

[The kiss on the face today is one less than yesterday, but the kiss is one more than yesterday, +30000]

...

He Yang couldn't bear it any longer, turned around and went downstairs to the yard, and saw the young man on the reclining chair at a glance.

Xu Chengyan had finished feeding the goldfish, and was holding Xiao Wenwo on the chair, while Qiqi was still lying on the side.

He Yang walked over and took Xiao Wen out of the young man's arms and put him on the ground.

Xu Chengyan thought that He Yang thought that Xiaowen had lost her hair, so she quickly said, "No hair loss."

He Yang didn't speak, he put one hand on the young man's side, cupped his face in the other, leaned over and kissed him.

Xu Chengyan was stunned for a moment, his eyes still open.

Although he didn't know why he suddenly wanted to kiss, Xu Chengyan still responded with He Yang's actions.

After the kiss, He Yang buried himself in the neck of the young man, unable to restrain his emotions for a while, and shouted over and over again, "Yanyan..."

Xu Chengyan also noticed something was wrong with He Yang, touched He Yang's head, and asked, "What's wrong?"

He Yang took a deep breath and said, "I saw the diary."

"Ok?"

He Yang: "I saw the extra points at the back."

Xu Chengyan reacted and immediately said, "You peek at my diary again, and I will deduct points for you later."

He Yang didn't speak, he was quiet.

It wasn't until Xu Chengyan looked at him inadvertently that he realized that He Yang's eyes were slightly reddened, and he couldn't help touching He Yang's eyes.

He Yang held the hand beside his face, turned his head and kissed the young man's fingertips.

"Yanyan..." He Yang's voice was hoarse, staring at the person in front of him, and suddenly said, "I love you."

Xu Chengyan was stunned for a while, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

After a few seconds, Xu Chengyan calmed down, looked away uncomfortably, and asked, "Why did you say this suddenly?"

He Yang did not answer, but said again: "I love you."

Xu Chengyan didn't quite get used to it. It was the first time that He Yang said this, and he tried to withdraw his hand, but He Yang was still holding his wrist tightly and couldn't move, so he had to say, "Don't talk about it."

"I want to say it." He Yang approached and hugged the person in front of him, "I didn't say it before."

He Yang turned his head and habitually kissed his eyes and face...

But just kissing is not enough.

So He Yang directly hugged him by the waist and walked towards the villa.