Chapter 143: boyfriend

He Yang hugged the young man in his arms. After hearing the other party's words, his palm became harder and harder, and asked: \"Have you ever made an appointment with anyone?\"

\"No.\"Xu Chengyan put her pillow on the man's shoulder and explained patiently:\"No one else.\"

He Yang reacted to another sentence that the young man said just now, so he followed the trend: \"After returning to China, try it on the stairs.\"

Xu Chengyan was a little lazy, and replied: \"It's a consideration, I didn't say it for sure.\"

\"It's almost the same.\" He Yang lowered his head and hid the smile in his eyes.

Xu Chengyan also retracted his hand, retracted his body on the sofa, leaned against the pillow, and replied: \"The difference is very big.\"

He Yang was still half-squatting in front of the sofa, looking up at the young man in front of him.

At this time, the young man was only wearing a coat, and there was only a pair of underwear on his lower body.

Thinking of the young man who said that there has been no one else, He Yang couldn't hold back for a while, got up, put one hand on the sofa, covered the young man's body, and kissed his lips.

While kissing, He Yang picked up the person and walked towards the bathroom again.

The coat and underwear gradually fell to the floor, and He Yang put the young man into the bathtub.

The water mist rose in the bathroom, and the sound of the water was mixed with the sound of gasping.

Xu Chengyan sat in the man's arms, his back pressed tightly against the man's chest, and his breathing became more and more rapid.

\"He Yang...\" Xu Chengyan raised his head, already emotional.

And because he was sitting, he couldn't see He Yang's face, so Xu Chengyan couldn't help turning his head.

When He Yang noticed it, he lowered his head and kissed his lips, exchanging a deep kiss.

The water in the bathtub shook violently, accompanied by an ambiguous sound of water.

Until the end of the affair, Xu Chengyan's body was weak and motionless in He Yang's arms, his chest was still up and down violently, and the end of his eyes were red.

He Yang lowered his head, leaned over and rubbed against the young man's face, kissing from time to time.

The intimacy and tenderness after the affair was very fascinating, He Yang couldn't help rubbing and kissing again and again, as if he was addicted.

The young man in his arms narrowed his eyes, looked lazy, and was very docile, not rejecting He Yang's actions.

He Yang kissed all the way from the face to the neck, to the shoulder.

Xu Chengyan was a little itchy from being kissed, and pushed He Yang's arm, \"Okay, don't kiss...\"

He Yang came down and quietly put a pillow on the young man's shoulder, and reached down with one hand to help clean up.

Xu Chengyan felt the movement on He Yang's hand, opened his eyes, and sighed: \"I didn't wear a condom before, but now I have to clean it up...\"

He Yang's face didn't change: \"I'll help you clean it up, no need to wear it.\"

Xu Chengyan didn't speak, just stared at the water in a daze.

Following He Yang's clean-up action, Xu Chengyan couldn't help but say: \"He Yang.\"