Chapter 35: Everyday is April Fools

The doctor asked, "How important is it?"

"It's very important." He Yang lowered his eyes, "I like it very much."

Doctor: "Then does he like you?"

He Yang held the ring and said nothing.

He knew that Xu Chengyan liked him.

So on the phone at the time, he said not to come back.

Because he knew that no matter what, Xu Chengyan would come back in the end.

And he did wait until Xu Chengyan came back—

But what he was waiting for was a corpse.

Too late.

Everything is too late.

He Yang put the ring back in the box, then got up and left the psychological clinic.

After returning to the apartment, He Yang turned on the light and habitually came to the balcony.

The balcony is still full of potted plants, and the flowerpots are still the same as before, but the plants in the flowerpots have been changed.

It turned out that the flowers planted in the pots had long since died due to long-term lack of water, so they had to be replaced with new ones.

He can't take care of potted plants, and the nanny aunt only comes here once a week.

After a long time, the newly planted flowers in potted plants are still short of water, and they cannot be raised for too long each time.

You can only clean the pot again and again and replace it with a new one.

He Yang closed his eyes and half leaned on the reclining chair, holding the wooden sign in his hand and stroking.

When he was half asleep, He Yang heard a familiar male voice behind him—

"gentlemen."

He Yang slowly opened his eyes and did not look back.

He knew there was no one in the apartment.

hallucinations again.

He Yang opened his eyes and looked out of the window in a trance.

Time passed very slowly.

Slow down to every day, every minute, every second... it's been a torment.

Time passed quickly again.

It was almost until he could not even remember what Xu Chengyan looked like, and even the memories of the two of them getting along became more and more blurred.

The last memory left in his mind was his long wait in this apartment alone.

It was as if every time he turned his head, he could see the young man still behind him.

But he can't wait for anything, and miracles won't happen.

Every day is April Fool's Day.

Outside, the seasons change.

The leaves on the tree turned from green to withered yellow, and then fell to the ground from a height, leaving only bare branches—

It's winter again, here it is.

A week before the new year, He Yang returned to the old house.

Qiqi was still the same as before, when he saw He Yang's car approaching, he rushed over to look for Xu Chengyan.

Qiqi circled around He Yang and saw no one, so he ran to the car door again.

He Yang ignored the big dog and just entered the villa and came to the rest room.