Chapter 18: beautiful love

Someone suddenly looked over and frowned, "I just saw Xiu Zhu and Xu Chengyan here..."

"Xu Chengyan, you have no shame!"

"You're going crazy if you want to compete for favor! Allergies can kill you!"

Xu Chengyan lowered his head in a daze, listening to the accusations and insults around him, his mind buzzed.

he does not know...

He really didn't know that Shen Xiuzhu had allergies...

Xu Chengyan looked at the figure lying in He Yang's arms, opened his mouth, and wanted to explain something, but he couldn't make a sound.

Obviously when he arranged, he never prepared seafood.

But now, there are suddenly more seafood ingredients on the plate.

Xu Chengyan propped up his body, his palm was still hot, the sharp pieces of the dinner plate cut through the skin, and blood flowed out.

Xu Chengyan looked at the scarlet color in his palm, but he didn't seem to feel the pain.

The voice in his ears was amplified infinitely, Xu Chengyan stood stiffly at the dining table, watching a group of people around the young master doing first aid in a panic.

The young master leaned against the man's arms, clutching the front of the man's shirt tightly, his face was pale, and he was a little breathless.

The man leaned down slightly and comforted the young master in a low voice.

From the beginning to the end, the man's eyes were always on the young master, and he didn't look at Xu Chengyan.

Before the ambulance came, the man simply got up and hugged the young master by the waist.

Xu Chengyan couldn't help but stepped forward to help, "Sir—"

"Get out of the way." He Yang's voice was a little depressed, as if holding back his anger, he walked past Xu Chengyan with the person in his arms and strode away.

Xu Chengyan lowered his hands, turned his head, and looked at the back of the man who was leaving with the young master in his arms.

It turned out that Mr. will have an anxious side.

The party was disrupted in the middle, and some people followed He Yang to the hospital.

Jiang Lin walked at the back and was about to go to the hospital together. When he inadvertently turned his head, he saw Xu Chengyan standing alone.

On Xu Chengyan's hanging left hand, dazzling blood dripped down his fingertips.

Jiang Lin was taken aback for a moment, but he stayed behind and walked over, saying, "Sister-in-law, why are you bleeding?"

Jiang Lin tentatively looked towards Xu Chengyan's left hand, and saw that the palm of his hand was blurred with blood.

"It's so serious!" Jiang Lin exclaimed.

Only then did Xu Chengyan react with hindsight, and looked down at the palm of his hand.

There was so much blood on his hands, but he still couldn't feel the pain.

Xu Chengyan said lightly, "It's okay."

It doesn't hurt.

Anyway, he can't feel it anymore, even if it hurts again, it doesn't matter.

"Sister-in-law wait for me! I'm going to get something!" Jiang Lin said, and hurriedly returned to the villa to retrieve the spare medicine box, and came to the yard to give Xu Chengyan some medicine.