Chapter 98: the ending is different

Qin Zhou thought of the time when the lounge caught fire.

The one who hugged him, the one who helped him block the wood—

It really looks like He Yang.

But when he was rescued, he saw that it was Pei Yuan.

Qin Zhou looked at the content of the fairy tale book, and was a little ecstatic for a while, and did not read it any further.

Xiao Cheng waited for a while, saw that Qin Zhou was not reading the story, tilted his head and asked: \"Brother Qin Zhou?\"

Qin Zhou rubbed Xiao Cheng's head and continued to read the story to Xiao Cheng.

Qin Zhou rested in the hospital for a night.

The next morning, Jiang Lin and Su Tang came together.

As soon as Jiang Lin came in, he quickly asked: \"Is Brother Zhou okay?\"

\"It's fine.\" Qin Zhou smiled.

Su Tang moved a chair over, frowned and said: \"Now the black fans are really scary and almost died.\"

Su Tang had already seen the news on the hot search, and sighed again: \"It's still good for Mr. Pei, but fortunately Mr. Pei helped.\"

Qin Zhou nodded, \"Thanks to Mr. Pei this time.\"

Su Tang approached with some gossip and asked: \"Zhouzhou, how is Teacher Pei? I haven't met Teacher Pei yet...\"

Qin Zhou: \"Mr. Pei is very good.\"

Pei Yuan is really good, he is very polite to everyone in the crew, and has no pretense of being an actor at all.

\"I saw the two of you on the hot search before.\"Su Tang took out her mobile phone, a little mysterious, \"I also saw the two of you yesterday, the hero saves the beauty!\"

\"Ah?\" Qin Zhou was stunned for a moment, took a look at the phone, and found that it was a fanfiction written by a cp fan.

Su Tang hurriedly said again: \"I've watched the video of Mr. Pei holding you out of the fire many times! It's really handsome!\"

Qin Zhou just said: \"Mr. Pei saved a lot of people that day.\"

He also watched the news. At that time, Pei Yuan had been helping the fire, not only saving him.

For him, Pei Yuan is just a colleague at work, and the cooperation is also very pleasant.

\"Mr. Pei is so handsome!\"Su Tang sighed,\"I knocked it!\"

When Jiang Lin heard it, he quickly said: \"No, no, no.\"

Jiang Lin is a fan of Poison Wei, so he hurriedly warned: \"Brother Zhou, don't fall in love, I will help you watch Pei Yuan first.\"

Qin Zhou was amused and said: \"Mr. Pei and I have a working relationship.\"

\"The working relationship is good.\"Jiang Lin nodded and said again:\"Brother Zhou, if you join the group and film in the future, I will follow you every day.\"

Qin Zhou still said: \"Don't be so troublesome.\"

\"I want to accompany you.\"Jiang Lin shook his head, \"What if one day another black fan wants to harm you?\"

Jiang Lin lay beside the bed and silently looked at Qin Zhou.

Seeing Jiang Lin's appearance, Qin Zhou couldn't help laughing and rubbed Jiang Lin's head.

Jiang Lin's hair was fluffy and a little curly. It felt fluffy and soft, and it felt pretty good.

Su Tang was swiping Weibo not far away, and suddenly said, "Why did I swipe this person again, it's so annoying!"