Chapter 130: adults and children

\"Nothing to talk about.\" Xu Chengyan put down the script, took the backpack on the side, and pulled out the diary from it.

\"You kept the goldfish to death and deliberately lied to me.\" Xu Chengyan turned to the first page, \"A negative score.\"

He Yang took the diary and was silent for a while after seeing the negative score on it.

He Yang looked at the young man in front of him again, and still said: \"It wasn't intentional.\"

\"I was afraid that you would be angry, so I bought a new one, thinking that I would not find it.\" He Yang explained.

Xu Chengyan frowned slightly and said: \"You can tell me directly that the goldfish is dead.\"

\"I'm afraid you will be angry.\" He Yang came to the front of the sofa and squatted down, holding the young man's hand, \"I won't lie to you in the future.\"

Xu Chengyan responded softly.

He Yang said again: \"Also, you didn't reply yesterday.\"

\"Negative points will not return the message, positive points will return.\"

\"Then add it back today.\"He Yang got up a little and leaned towards the sofa,\"Ten goldfish, I will buy it for you now, add it to 100%.\"

Xu Chengyan couldn't help but said: \"You don't get any extra points if you buy 100 pieces.\"

\"Then advance.\" He Yang leaned over and approached slowly, with both hands on the youth's side, wrapping the youth in his arms.

Xu Chengyan reached out and placed his hand in front of He Yang's chest, and asked lazily: \"You have already lost points, what advance do you take?\"

\"I'll make it up next time.\" He Yang rubbed against the young man's face, leaned close to his ear, and whispered: \"Let's pay in advance?\"

He Yang's voice became softer and softer, gradually approached and kissed the young man's lips.

Lips pressed together, breath entwined.

He Yang rubbed lightly on his lips, occasionally sticking out the tip of his tongue to lightly lick it.

It's just that with the touch, He Yang was not satisfied and wanted to go deeper.

But just when He Yang was about to go deeper, Xu Chengyan turned his head sideways and took the initiative to end the kiss.

He Yang opened his eyes and asked softly: \"Yanyan?\"

Xu Chengyan panted slightly and said: \"I'll see it later when I'm going to film.\"

He Yang responded, lowered his head and rubbed against the young man's neck, \"Hold me.\"

Xu Chengyan responded.

He Yang also quietly rubbed against the young man's neck, before letting go after a while.

Xu Chengyan also said: \"You go out first, you will be suspicious if you stay for too long.\"

He Yang got up and left the lounge first.

The director was not far away, and when he saw He Yang coming out of the lounge, he hurried over to talk.

He Yang was still a little careless, listening to the director while walking towards the studio.

And not long after He Yang left, a figure appeared outside the lounge.

Gu Nian looked at the figure of He Yang leaving, then glanced at the door of the lounge, and guessed something.

Gu Nian lowered his eyes, hid the emotion in his eyes, and knocked on the door.